Wednesday, October 4, 2017

SSR Juza Backstage Shoreline Sentiment Translation Part 1/3

Juza Participates!? Beach's Handsome Man Contest

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing: 







Omi: I was worried about the noon, but seems like things have calmed down.

Izumi: Yeah.

Izumi: (Helping with a beach house Omi's acquaintance manages…. It was too successful so things were tough, but things have finally calmed down)

Izumi: (All the guys who came along are working hard too…)

Omi: With this we can manage even with less people. Director and Juza, go take a break.

Director: Thank you, then I'll take up on your offer.

Juza: 'kay.

Kazunari: Eeeh!? I want to take a break together with Director-chan too~!

Omi: Kazunari you took a break just a moment ago right.

Tasuku: Here Miyoshi. Take those grilled corns for me. The customers are waiting.

Kazunari: Eh~~. Director-chan~ Spend your next break with me okay!?

Muku: Excuse me, there's an order for a grilled corn and a yakisoba!

Kazuari: Yes yes, right away~!

Izumi: Ahaha… do your best, Kazunari-kun.

Izumi: Then, let's take our break.

Juza: 'kay.

~~~ 

Izumi: (We got out of the beach house and got to the beach but…)

Izumi: Juza-kun, do you have anything you want to do…?

Juza: …not really.

Izumi: I-I see. We already ate earlier too…

Staff: Here take a flyer! We're taking applications for participants right now!

Izumi: Hm?

Staff: Ooh, that good looking guy over there, why won't you try to participate! "17th! Japan's No.1 Handsome Man Who Looks Good in the Beach Contest"!

Juza: ….Aah?

Staff:
E-Eeek…! I-I'm sorry!

Juza: Tch… I just wanted to hear it again.

Izumi: Ah, wait! Excuse me, what kind of event is that?

Staff: Ah, as the name says, it's a contest that takes men that the beach suits them as its concept!

Staff: They survive through some rounds of appeal showing time, and the winner can receive prizes!

Izumi: Prizes?

Staff: The prizes are PR and a free ticket for fatsi fruit juice! Also a free ticket for renting a banana boat for a whole day!

Staff: For second place the prize is the fatsi fruit juice ticket, and for third place it's a participation prize.

Juza: Fatsi fruit juice…

Izumi: Heh…! By the way that PR thing is?

Staff: That broadcasting machine that you can hear in the whole beach… the one that plays music right now, you can use it for PR!

Staff:
You can use anything as the content, something like an advertisement for a store is fine too.

Staff: The winner from last year's PR was "Looking for a girlfriend!"

Izumi: (…! It might be a chance to advertise Mankai Company…!)

Izumi: Juza-kun! Want to participate!?

Juza: Participate you say… you can't mean me.

Izumi: But of course! Juza-kun, you're tough and cool, I think you can go for it.

Juza:
No, I…

Izumi: If we can win we can get PR so we can advertise the Company!

Izumi: Also Juza-kun, aren't you interested in that fruit juice?

Juza: …! T-That's.

Izumi: I'll also help as much as I can. It's for the Company too after all! How about it?

Juza:
…..

Juza: Fatsi fruit… I've seen it on TV, but I've never actually drunk it, there won't be many opportunities for that…

Juza: ….though I don't think I can win. ….got it.

Staff: Thank you very much! We will start shortly, so I'll show you to the venue!


No comments:

Post a Comment