Sunday, October 22, 2017

Event Tag Match Halloween '17 Translation Part 10/11


Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6

Part 7 / Part 8 / Part 9 / Part 10 / Epilogue

Characters appearing:



Others: Haruto




Spectator A: I heard Haruto is going to have an etude battle!

Spectator B: His opponent, can it be ex-GODza actor Tasuku!?

Spectator C: This is bad, I'm so looking forward to it~! Let's hurry up and go watch it!

Izumi: There're so many spectators…

Tsuzuru: So this many people gather up for a street act.

Haruto: Well then, let's start.

~~~

Spectator A: Kya! Haruto, you're the best~!!

Spectator B: So dreamy~!

Spectator D: Nothing less from GODza! As I thought they're not like the rest of them!

Tsuzuru: It's frustrating but… he is good.

Izumi: It's not the most popular theatre in Veludo Way just for show.

Omi: Really nothing less from them…

~~~

Taichi:

Tasuku: …Nanao.

Tasuku: Right now, we are not in GODza.

Taichi: Tasuku-san…

Tasuku: You're going to stand on the stage you admire right. If it's a small miss I'll cover for you. Let's stand tall.

Taichi: --!

Taichi: …Yes!

~~~

Taichi: "O my broom, take me to the skies—"

Taichi: "Wait, gyaaa!?"

Tasuku: "Master, watch out!"

Taichi: "Phew…"

Taichi: "…damn it! Why can't I fly properly!"

Taichi: "For a magician, to not be able to even fly well in the sky… You too, the truth is that deep down you're disappointed with me aren’t you"

Taichi: "Even though you're such an excellent familiar. Serving someone like me, the truth is you're fed up with me right"

Tasuku:
"That's wrong, Master"

Tasuku:
"It's true that you suck at flying. While we're at it, your personality and looks are plain too"

Taichi: "We're not having a talk about my personality and looks!"

Tasuku: "But, you don't give up. I'll surely fly, I'll fly around those skies, you say that and keep looking straight at the skies"

Tasuk: "That's why, I'm not disappointed with you at all. I'll even join you with your practice as much as you like"

Tasuku:
"On top of it as you see, I'm a werewolf. I'm strong, and fast on my legs. I can be of help to you as a familiar"

Taichi: "You…"

Taichi: "Thank you. You're right, I won’t give up. As if I will! I'll fly for sure!"

Taichi: "Alright, one more try! Let's go!"

Izumi:
(Taichi-kun… his acting is so good! He's standing tall, and his presence is strong!)

Omi:

Spectator A: It was so good!! The little magician, I want to cheer for him now…!

Spectator D:
The werewolf's line, it really touched me!

Omi:
…looks like it's decided.

Haruto: Tch…

Haruto:
Here!

Haruto: Let me tell you that, if I was wearing the magician costume we surely wouldn't have lost.

Spectator D: It was very good~!

Spectator: Little magician, you're cool!

Taichi: Did we, win…?

Tasuku:
That's why I told you. We definitely won't lose.

Taichi: Tasuku-san… thank you!

Announcer: "Everyone, you worked hard. We want to count the candies of each pair so all participating actors, please head to the special stage!"

~~~

Izumi: I wonder if the counting is over soon.

Kazunari: It's making me so nervous~!

Azuma:
On top of it to think you doggies would gather so many candies, I was surprised.

Host: Everyone, we've kept you waiting. Counting was finished just now.

Host:
The winners of this year's Veludoway Halloween are—Takato&Nanao from Mankai Company!!

Izumi: Yay-!!

Taichi:
T-Tasuku-san! We did it.. we did it!

Tasuku:
Yeah.

Kazunari:
Insane! Congrats, you two!

Tsuzuru: Haha, you really did it!

Azuma: Congratulations Tasuku and Doggy.

Omi: Congratulations, you two! You did it, Taichi!

Taichi: Guys… thank you!!

Host: The winning pair, come up to the stage! How are you feeling right now?

Tasuku: I, stood on this stage as a winner last year too.

Tasuku: But this year, being able to stand on this stage as Takato Tasuku from Mankai Company… together with my partner Nanao, makes me happy.

Taichi: Ta…Tasuku-san!!

Tasuku: Woah, O-Oi—!?



Taichi: Me too, I'm so happy to be able to stand on this stage together with Tasuku-san!

Taichi: I'm happy to stand on this stage… as Nanao Taichi from Mankai Company!!

Taichi: Everyone, we did it~!

Tasuku:
Good grief…


No comments:

Post a Comment