Sunday, July 21, 2019

Event Run Around the Field Translation Part 4/11



Part 7 / Part 8  / Part 9 / Part 10 / Epilogue

Characters appearing:





Others: Meguru



Itaru:
Heeey.

Meguru: ?

Itaru: Over here.

Meguru: Itaru-san? What's wrong?

Itaru: Here, can I ask you to?

Meguru: A cardboard? You want my autograph?

Itaru: Truth is one of my clients is apparently a fan.

Meguru: No problem. Such a trivial thing, if Tsuzuru just asked me I would write one any time.

Itaru: No no, even if you're siblings, I can't ask him such a troublesome thing.

Meguru: Here you go.

Itaru: Thank you.

Itaru: Would you like to come for a drink together? I have some good beer.

Meguru: Sounds nice.

~~~

Tsumugi: Good evening.

Meguru: Good evening~.

Itaru: Mission complete. I went and caught a big fish.

Meguru: Mission?

Tasuku: I asked him to do it.

Tasuku: We have some good beer, and our ages are close. Sorry it’s so sudden.

Meguru: Not at all! Thanks for the invitation.

Tsumugi:
Meguru-san, you're okay with beer?

Meguru: Ah, yes.

Itaru: Then, cheers.

Meguru: Cheers.

Tasuku: Where's Minagi?

Itaru: Said he's at work.

Meguru: What do you think of Tsuzuru? Is he doing fine in the Company?

Tsumugi:
Of course. He's our one and only playwright after all.

Itaru: As expected from brothers. You're asking the same things as Tadoru-san.

Meguru: Speaking of which, you met with our big brother in Zafra right Itaru-san.

Itaru: Yup. Tsumugi and Tasuku met him too.

Tasuku: He was a strange person…

Tsumugi: Right. How to put it…

Itaru: He's loose.

Meguru: He is indeed.

Itaru: But you can tell he's an elder brother who cares about his siblings.

Meguru:
Really?

Itaru: Yep.

Meguru: He gives an impression of someone who doesn’t care about his brothers, and just freely staggers around though.

Meguru: Well, I guess stuff like that is hard to tell for the younger brothers. The older siblings always have it rough.

Tsumugi:
Meguru-san is both an older brother and a younger brother after all.

Tasuku: Younger siblings also have it rough you know. People give you a biased view just because you're someone's brother.

Meguru: True. Like people expect you to be good at studying just because your older brother is, for example.

Meguru: I think Tsuzuru was told these kinda things too about soccer…

Itaru: Ah, I can see it happening.

Meguru: Out of all our brothers, Tsuzuru is the only one who played soccer with me.

Meguru:
Even though it wouldn't be surprising if he sulked, after being told all those things.

Meguru: Back in our home, because I was busy with soccer and didn't have time for anything, I caused lots of troubles for Tsuzuru.

Meguru: That's why, I always wanted to be the coolest big brother for him, and I wanted to answer his expectations…

Tasuku: But it's not easy right, since timing and the team's direction get in the way.

Meguru: Yeah… The training camp for the member selection was harsh, but up until the middle of it I had a response to every challenge.

Meguru: But, in the final camp my condition dropped, I couldn't get it back, and so in the goodwill matches the results weren’t good…

Meguru: I was told it's a problem with my mental strength.

Tasuku: ….

Meguru: Since the only thing on my mind for the past few years has been the World Cup, this result was unbearable for me to be honest.

Meguru: Just remembering it makes me gloomy, I don’t think I have it in me to work hard again.

Tasuku: But don't you have so much more to achieve as a player?

Meguru: I'm not sure about that…

Meguru: In the first place, I feel like for a long time now, I've been cornering myself, and I wasn't genuinely enjoying soccer.

Meguru: Feels like I lost the meaning of why I'm standing on the field, and I couldn't play matches with the same vigor anymore.

Meguru: So I thought it's better if I just teach children. I love children too.

Tsumugi: …I understand how you feel

Tsumugi: I've also experienced a big failure once, I lost heart, and tried to give up on my dream of becoming an actor.

Tsumugi: I forgot how fun it is to act, and lost the meaning of why I was standing on the stage.

Tsumugi: But… once I stood on the stage again, it was so much fun. My heart was trembling.

Meguru: Fun, huh…

Itaru: First, maybe you need something that will make you enjoy soccer again?

Tasuku: …you're saying something helpful for a change.

Itaru: For now, want to play ProEvo in my room?

Tasuku: Hey! You've just ruined it.

Tsumugi: There there. Though I think it's a good suggestion of something fun.

Meguru: Hmm… something else…

Tasuku: …then, how about you just empty your mind, and play soccer with us?

~~~

Host: The 13th Veludo City futsal tournament is about to start!

Host: The winning team will receive a 100K yen worth ticket for supplies! Do your best everyone~!

Azami: 100K, that's generous.

Tsuzuru: Since it's the city tournament, I assumed they would have a ridiculous prize like rice or something, so that's surprising.

Izumi: Everyone will get motivated now.

Citron: I need just a third!

Tsuzuru: Please don't demand a share so nonchalantly!

Sakuya: Guys, good luck!

Taichi: We'll cheer with all our might!

Izumi: By the way, what happened with your fifth member?

Tsumugi: Ah, seems like they managed to find someone.

Citron: A foreigner helper has come!

Sakuya: A foreigner helper?



Masked man: ….

Taichi: W-What's up with that masked person.

Izumi: So is that the helper…?

Spectator A: Who's that?

Spectator B: To which team does he belong?

Citron: He's a helper from my motherland!

Spectator A: I see, he's from Citron-san's country.

Spectator B: Makes sense.

Izumi: It's amazing that they just accepted it.

Tsumugi: As expected from the well known Citron-kun.

Masked man: I am know Citron~.

Spectator A: Ahaha! Good luck!

Izumi: Eh, this voice is…

Taichi: Meguru-san!?

Tsumugi: If his identity is discovered it will become an uproar.

Citron: A powerful helper!

Rival Player A: They went out of their way to call a foreigner, so isn’t he strong?

Rival Player B: We need to keep an eye on him.

Sakuya: Isn't he already attracting enough attention…?

Izumi: You're right…!

~~~

*whistle*

Izumi: Meguru-san is really being marked carefully.

Taichi: Ah, he got through!

Tsumugi: Tsuzuru-kun passes, and shoots!

Sakuya: Yay!

Citron:
A point already!

Izumi: Amazing!

Meguru: Alright!

Tsuzuru: We did it!

Azami: Tsuzuru-san and Meguru-san are in synch.

Omi: Nothing less from them.

Meguru:
We are keep it up!

Tasuku: Please stop talking like this, it's making me lose heart!

~~~

Sakuya: They got all the way to the finals in no time!

Taichi: As expected from a professional player, he's on a whole different level!

Izumi: Though even with this, he might be holding back…

Citron: But their next opponent is enough!

Tsumugi: You mean, tough? Seems like they're their university's soccer club.

Izumi: It's still 1 to 0. They're having a harsh match.

Tsuzuru: Meguru- oops, Mask!

*kicks*

Rival Player A: Damn it, I won't let you!

Meguru: -- *kicks*

Izumi: Ah, his mask--!

Rival player A: Wait, what?

Rival player B: Eh, isn't that Minagi Meguru!?

Spectator A: It's the real thing!

Spectator B: It's Minagi!

Spectator C: Why is he here? Is it a TV program or something?

Meguru: Err, hello there.

Rival player A: For real!? I'm your fan!

Rival player B: Please give me your sign!

Meguru: Um, what should I do?

Tsuzuru: Don't ask me…

Spectator A: Minagi, look here!

Spectator B: Please shake my hand!

Tasuku: We can't call it a match anymore.

<< Previous chapter


No comments:

Post a Comment