Sunday, November 1, 2020

SSR Omi Backstage MANKAI Glitter Translation Part 1/3

To Scorpio: Omi

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:








Tsuzuru: Scatter some salt and pepper on the tomatoes and the mozzarella, and finally pour some olive oil… and it’s ready. 

Izumi: Hm? So you're in charge of cooking today Tsuzuru-kun. 

Tsuzuru: Fushimi-san told me he would be back late from work. I gave a shot to the cooking he taught me the other day. 

Azami: Looking good. 

Taichi: Tsuzuru-kun, it's so yummy! 

Omi: I'm home. 

Tsuzuru: Ah, welcome back. I've just finished preparing dinner. 

Omi: Ohh, you made caprese. 

Tsuzuru: I tried to make it just like you taught me. Though I couldn't make it as skillfully as you, Fushimi-san. 

Omi: No, it's just perfect. 

Tsuzuru: It's good then. 

Omi: Sorry for asking you to take over cooking duties today. 

Tsuzuru: Not at all, I was able to practice my cooking so it's two birds with one stone, don’t worry about it. 

TV: "Holiday season is here! First we have a special report about a motorbike tour around Mount Fuji" 

Taichi: Touring huh. It looks so fun~! 

Omi: …That brings back memories. 

Izumi: Have you been there before, Omi-kun? 

Omi: Yeah… just once, a long time ago. 

Taichi: Then how about we go there for your birthday, Omi-kun? 

Omi: No, I mean it's far and it would take time to get there. 

Azami: We don't mind though. 

Taichi: That's right! It's your birthday celebration, it's best if we go to someplace you love, Omi-kun! 

TV: "Next, we will be introducing a nearby spot you can enjoy in the holidays" 

TV: "It's been gaining popularity recently and even beginners can enjoy it with ease, let us introduce you to bouldering!" 

Omi: Then this might be a better option. 

Tsuzuru: Bouldering? It's really popular lately. 

Omi: I've been busy with work lately so I couldn’t get much exercise. With bouldering you need nothing but your body. 

Omi: And it's close to here too. 

Taichi: This option looks fun too~! 

Izumi: It's also thrilling. 

Azami: If Omi-san wanna go there it's cool isn’t it? 

Omi: Alright, then it's decided. 

Taichi: Awright! Let's us Autumn Troupe and Director throw a grand party for Omi-kun! 

Tsuzuru: Let us know later how it was like. 

Omi: Sure. 

~~~ 

Taichi: Awesome! The wall is covered with rocks! 

Omi: It actually looks like a genuine rocky wall… 

Juza: …right. 

Azami: It's tall too, when you look at it from this close it's kinda intimidating. 

Banri: Sakyo-san, careful not to hurt your back. 

Sakyo: I don’t need your worries. 

Taichi: Alright, I'll show you my cool climbing~! 

Izumi: So you have some experience in bouldering, Taichi-kun. 

Taichi: I don’t actually! 

Azami: So you don’t. 

Taichi: I always looked up to it since it's an extrovert kinda sports, but it's the first time I try it myself! 

Banri: Can't believe you were so confident about climbing despite that. 

Izumi: Ahaha… 

Omi: Have you tried it before, Director? 

Izumi: I did come here with Kumon-kun the other day… 

Juza: I remember that. 

Omi: Then we have to take an example from your experience. 

Taichi: Roger! 

Juza: We’re counting on you. 

Izumi: No, it's not like I'm good at it okay!?

No comments:

Post a Comment