Wednesday, November 25, 2020

SR Azul Scary Dress Translation Part 1/2

Too Elegant!!

Part 1 / Part 2






Mister S's Mystery Shop

Azul: For the Mostro Lounge decorations…

Azul: And for the Halloween special menu… I would need 100 more pumpkins.

Sam: IN STOCK NOW!! I can prepare them right away.

Azul: That's our Sam-san.

Azul: In addition, I would like to ask for 18 dozens of ghost-shaped candies and 10 kilograms of sweet potato paste…

Azul: And bamboo charcoal powder for baking. I would like to take everything today.

Sam: Thanks, Little Devil! I will get everything you need ready so wait for a bit.

Octavinelle Dorm Student A: Eek! How many roundtrips will we have to make if just the three of us carry all these bags…

Octavinelle Dorm Student B: I- I'll go get some free students to help!

Octavinelle Dorm Student C: Alright, we're counting on you!

Azul: Seems like we can get all the needed items for Halloween today.

Azul: Fufufu… the school will be open to the general public. In order to gather as many customers as possible we have to be perfectly prepared!

Azul: …Hm?

Silver: …..

Azul: That is Silver-san from Diasomnia Dorm. He looks somewhat troubled…

Azul: (If memory serves me right, Silver-san is the guard of the Dorm Head, Mallues-san…)

Azul:
(Malleus-san is royalty from the Valley of Thorns)

Azul: (--This is a chance to form a business connection with their homeland, the Valley of Thorns!)

Azul: (Diasomnia Dorm is already a clannish Dorm…)

Azul: (Speaking directly to an upperclassman like Malleus-san is a Herculean task)

Azul: (That is precisely why first it is essential to make students in my grade or lower in my debt, and remove the obstacles from my way)

Azul: Hello, Silver-san. Such a coincidence, you came here to shop as well.

Silver:
You're… Dorm Head of Octavinelle Dorm, Azul.

Azul: Oh my, it looks to me like you are somewhat depressed. Did something happen?

Silver: It's just that there's something troubling me.

Silver: But it's not something I should talk about with others. Thank you for showing concern though.

Azul: Don't say such cold things! If there is something I can do I will lend you my strength.

Silver: But… it's my own personal problem.

Azul: As fellow second year students, we should help each other in times of need, shouldn't we? You might feel better just by talking about it too…

Azul: When I feel troubled about something, I consult with Jade and Floyd, it helps me organize my thoughts.

Azul: On top of that… I can tell that it is something you cannot tell to the people close to you, isn’t that why you are suffering here alone?

Silver
: …!

Azul: Precisely because we haven’t interacted much until now, I might be able to give my objective opinion.

Azul: So please, do not hold back. Tell me everything that sits in your heart.

Silver:
…It really might be just like you say.

Silver:
I'll take you up on that and consult with you.

Silver: The truth is…

~~~

Azul: …I see.

Azul: While Malleus-san and Lilia-san are absent due to Halloween Committee matters…

Azul: They left you in command of Diasomnia Dorm.

Silver: Correct.

Silver: But because I also happen to be a second year, many students don’t listen to my orders.

Silver: …Saying that, you're a second year student like me but you're the Dorm Head of Octavinelle Dorm.

Silver: Me being a second year is just an excuse.

Azul: Fufufu, the truth is, there are some tricks for it.

Azul: If you understand them, Silver-san, you will surely be able to have control over the whole dorm…

Azul: I mean, I think you will be able to unify them well.

Silver: Really…?

Azul: Indeed! If you like, I can teach you the mannerism of a leader.

Silver: That would be a huge help… I feel bad asking that from you, but please teach me.

Azul:
 Leave it to me! Then let us relocate to Mostro Lounge and hold our training there!

No comments:

Post a Comment