Sunday, November 1, 2020

SSR Omi Backstage MANKAI Glitter Translation Part 3/3

To Scorpio: Omi

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:






Omi: (I don’t have work today, maybe I'll go out to take some photos)

Izumi: Ah, there you are Omi-kun!

Omi: Director?

Izumi: The guys from Autumn Troupe have been looking for you, they're waiting in the car, so hurry up and go.

Omi: In the car…?

Izumi: You’re all going out on a trip today right? Have fun.

Omi: Yeah…

Omi: (I don’t remember making any plans today… but anyway, seems like it's better if I go there like Director says)

~~~ 

Taichi: Mount Fuji is so pretty~!

Azami: The weather is good so we can see it clearly.

Juza: Thanks for driving.

Banri: Good thing we arrived in one piece.

Sakyo: Obviously.

Omi: This is…

Taichi: Omi-kun, you said you wanted to come here, right?

Omi: Eh…?

Omi: (Thinking of which…)

~~~ 

Omi: Hello, stars of Scorpio. Once again, I want to visit that place with the Autumn Troupe--.

Omi: …that's it. It's not a very impressive wish.


~~~ 

Omi: (Is that the effect of the celestial sphere…)

Omi: …thank you, guys.

Omi: Long ago, I came here with Wolf while we were touring with our motorbikes.

Omi: After coming here that one time, I didn’t have any other opportunities to come…

Omi: But after watching that report on TV, I thought that I wanted to see Mount Fuji with you guys too.

Omi: Though I didn’t imagine it would come true so quickly.

Taichi: Then you should've just said so, without holding back!

Sakyo: This distance is nothing, we can get here in no time.

Omi: …you're right.

Omi: But the bouldering was fun too right?

Banri: Well, can't deny that.

Juza: Next time we'll come touring here.

Omi: Yeah, let's do that.

Taichi: Since we came all the way to Mount Fuji, should we climb it!?

Banri: The Sea of Trees sounds like fun.

Sakyo: Do you guys wanna get yourselves into an accident.

Azami: Are you scared? That’s lame.

Sakyo: Who the hell is scared.

Taichi: Then what about cycling?

Juza: Autumn Troupe doing cycling…?

Omi: That doesn’t suit us.

~~~ 

Omi: --!

Taichi: Zzz…

Omi: It was a dream…

~~~ 

Omi: (It was a pretty realistic dream. I can still feel its aftertaste, it's a weird feeling)

Taichi: Omi-kun, good morning~!.

Juza: Mornin'.

Omi: Yeah, good morning.

Taichi: Oh, today we're having French toast for breakfast!

Omi: There are many types of toppings too.

Juza: Thanks.

Taichi: Ah, right! Omi-kun, tell me when you're free!

Omi: What happened?

Taichi: We're going to drive to Mount Fuji, all of Autumn Troupe! When we saw it on TV the other day, you wanted to go there right?

Omi: But then we settled on bouldering…

Taichi: The bouldering was fun too, but these are two different things!

Taichi: Let's go together! Everyone said they're in!

Juza: I agree with Taichi.

Omi: ….

Taichi: Omi-kun?

Omi: …sure, thank you. I'll check my off days later.

Taichi: It's decided~!

Omi: (…to think it would really come true)

Omi: (Maybe I should've wished for something more difficult to make true from the celestial sphere while I was at it)

No comments:

Post a Comment