Friday, November 27, 2020

Event The MANKAI Dorm in Those Days: Autumn-Winter Edition Translation Part 2/11


Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6

Part 7 / Part 8 / Part 9 / Part 10 / Epilogue

Characters appearing:







Omi: Hearing again about stories from when we just entered the dorms is fun.

Banri: Speaking of which, Spring Troupe and Summer Troupe said they talked about the time they enrolled here.

Taichi: So since we're at it, let's do it too!

Azami: Sounds good. I want to hear them stories too.

Banri: Huh? I don't remember anything from back then.

Taichi: Really? Well back then Ban-chan was the edgiest of them all~.

Sakyo: You're right.

Juza: No mistaking about it.

Banri: Aaah?

Omi: Well, Banri and Juza were making a commotion in their room since day one.

Azami: I could guess that Banri-san and Juza-san rooming together didn’t go well even if you didn’t tell me, but…

Azami: Taichi-san and Omi-san's room probably was peaceful from the very beginning.

Taichi: Yup! It was nice spending time together from the very start!

Omi: Right… speaking of which, I don't know if it's an interesting story but—

~~~ 

Omi: …alright. I unpacked everything I brought with me.

Omi: What about Taichi…

Taichi: Uuh! I'm nowhere close to finishing unpacking~!

Taichi: My side of the room is overflowing with boxes and stuff…

Omi: Ah… should I help you, if that's alright?

Taichi: Is that okay!?

Omi: Sure, I'm done with mine.

Taichi: That would be a huge help! Please do!

Omi: Got it. Then I'll start here.

Omi: So this box has clothes and general goods.

Omi: Hm? What is that?

Taichi: Ah, they're decorations for the shelves!

Taichi: I read in a magazine that popular men decorate their room with these kinda fashionable things~!

Taichi
: Also, I'll leave some accessories here, like this…

Omi: You're not going to put them away somewhere?

Taichi: Hehe, I also read in a magazine that leaving accessories around carelessly is super cool!

Taichi: I want to copy that and make my room feel like it belongs to a popular man!

Omi: I-I see. I don’t really get it, but sounds great.

Taichi: Awright! I'm going to master cool decorating!

~~~ 

Taichi: And done!

Taichi: Thank you! Thanks to you Omi-kun it's all organized.

Omi: You're welcome.

Omi: Once again, since we’re sharing a room, let's get along.

Taichi: Yeah, let's!

Taichi: That aside, the room is organized now, but this space right here feels a bit empty~.

Taichi: Everyone else has shared items in their room but I didn’t bring anything like that…

Omi: Since we're at it, want to go look for something both of us can use?

Taichi: Sounds nice! Let's go shopping right away!


~~~ 

Omi: On that day we bought the table and the rug we have in our room now.

Taichi: That’s right! We really did that huh~.

Taichi: I really like the way the shared space turned out!

Juza: ….

Banri: Shopping together since your first day…

Sakyo: It's unthinkable for Settsu and Hyodo right.

Azami: This pair really is the complete opposite of Banri-san and Juza-san.


No comments:

Post a Comment