Wednesday, November 25, 2020

SR Azul Scary Dress Translation Part 2/2

Too Elegant!!

Part 1 / Part 2






Mostro Lounge

Azul: Please, have a seat on the sofa over here.

Silver: Sure, excuse me.

Azul: This is not good at all.

Silver: ? Did I do something wrong?

Azul: Silver-san. Have you forgotten the reason you are here?

Azul: You came here to hear advice about how to command Diasomnia Dorm while the Dorm Head is absent, right?

Azul: Someone who acts as the substitute of the Dorm Head can't be so humble.

Azul: He who commands others must be feared! First, cross your legs when you sit.

Silver: Like this…?

Azul: Too elegant!!

Azul: You lack a sense of intimidation. Sit deeper into the sofa, and cross your hands on your knees!

Silver: G-Got it. ….how about this?

Azul: Very well. Then next, how to scold a Dorm member who did something bad.

Azul: Seems like two Dorm members were quarreling. What would you tell them?

Silver: …Hey, you can’t do that.

Azul: Rejected! No one would listen to such a half-hearted warning!

Azul: Once a Dorm Head is being looked down on, it's his end. You must look down on them with composure and intimidate them!

Silver: …L-Like this?

Azul: Raise your chin! The movements of your hands are crucial as well. Like you are going to seize the place!

Silver: …H-How about now?

Azul: Very good! And if you punish your subject, it would be your overwhelming victory.

Silver: Is… is this a matter of winning or losing?

Azul: Next is how to sweet talk people into working for you… ahem… I mean how to praise your Dorm members.

Azul: We shall start with the handshake. The impression you leave on the other party might change with this tiny clap of hands, so depending on the situation--…

~~~

One hour later

Azul & Silver:
*Talking*

~~~

Two hours later

Azul & Silver: *Talking*

~~~

Three hours later

Azul: Phew…! Your leader mannerism is starting to look appropriate!

Azul: You are doing well, Silver-san.

Silver: Thanks, Azul. Thanks to you I feel more confident now.

Azul: I am delighted to hear that! Then let us move on…

???: -
Hey Silver!!!

Silver: …hm? Sebek, do you need something?

Sebek: Don't you "need something" me, you fool!

Sebek: You didn’t come back to the Dorm for dinner, I thought you were sleeping somewhere again so I came looking for you!!

Silver: What did you just call me?

Silver: Oh my, a first year student talking like that to a second year. You have some guts.

Sebek: Huh? I've always been talking to you like that, why after all this time…

Silver: I found it in my heart to be generous and forgive you, but it ends today.

Silver: As the substitute Dorm Head of Diasomnia Dorm, I forbid you from getting near Malleus-sama until you correct your attitude.

Sebek: Wh… wh…. What are you talking about you bastard---!!

Sebek: If you're acting like that I won't stay quiet either!

Sebek: What the hell is this arrogant way of sitting and those exaggerated hand gestures? It's disgusting!

Silver: Disgusting…?

Azul: …!!!

Silver: …I apologize, Azul. Seems like I still lack training.

Azul: Indeed, you were too quick to show your solemnity.

Sebek: Wait, what are you two talking about?

Silver: The truth is…

~~~

Sebek: Are… Are…. Are you an idiot!!!!

Silver: Sebek, you're being too loud. Don’t make a racket in another Dorm, it's troublesome for them.

Sebek: The Dorm members don’t listen to your orders because you fall asleep mid-conversation! It's a problem deeper than your mannerism you know!?

Silver: …I see.

Azul: Oh my, to think there were such circumstances.

Sebek: For crying out loud! Stop doing foolish things, we're going back to the Dorm right away.

Silver: Yeah.

Silver: ….Azul, sorry for making you spare time for me.

Silver: But I feel like I came to understand a bit what's needed for commanding others.

Silver: …thank you, really.

Azul: Not at all, I am glad I could be of help.

Azul: Send my greetings to Malleus-san and Lilia-san as well.

???: *giggles*

Floyd: We saw it~.

Jade: Indeed, we saw everything.

Azul: Jade, Floyd. Is there anything you wish to say?

Jade: Not at all. I simply thought that teaching someone tricks of commanding is a lavish feast when coming from you.

Floyd: But you know~ I think it's not fitting for Jellyfish to be all domineering like you, Azul?

Azul: How rude. I simply taught him how to act like a leader in my own way.

Azul: …But well, just like you said, Floyd, seems like it didn’t suit Silver-san very well.

Azul: Saying that, Silver-san is now in my debt, and it looked like he did gain something from this.

Azul: As the substitute Dorm Head of Diasomnia Dorm, he will surely make it a splendid Halloween!

Jade: As I suspected, you didn’t teach him out of goodwill.

Azul: But of course. If the Halloween of Night Raven College gains a good reputation, visitors will increase, and Mosto Lounge will flourish…

Azul: For that to happen, all Dorms have to do their absolute best. So I only lent my strength a little bit.

Azul: -Well then, our conversation ends here. Our Dorm will take Halloween in all seriousness as well!

~~~

Halloween Day




Azul: Boo!!!

Azul: Good grief, I told you didn’t I? That we will take it seriously.

Azul: I will not cut corners even in frightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment