Monday, July 30, 2018

Event All of Their 'Marry me!'s Translation Part 3/11


Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5  / Part 6

Part 7 / Part 8 / Part 9  / Part 10 / Epilogue

Characters appearing:






Tenma: Hey, our ride is here. Are you all ready?

Misumi: Woah~! Such a big car!

Banri: A nine-passenger car huh. With this it's no problem.

Izumi: I was worried whether we would be able to ride with eight people, but nothing less from you…

~~~ 

Guy: Seems like Sumeragi's shooting for the drama is at the same location, but I wonder if it is really fine to have it together with the pamphlet shooting.

Tenma: It's fine isn’t it. Seems like that chapel is wide, see.

Tsuzuru: The other day Taichi said no spoilers so I couldn't ask, but in the end what is going to happen in the final episode?

Tenma: In the last moments of the previous episode, I entered the chapel right? Then I'm going to steal her back and--.

Tenma: Then she's going to be kidnapped again.

Omi: From the frying pan and into the fire huh…

Tenma: On top of it, another six brides that were supposed to get married at that ceremony hall the same day were kidnapped too.

Tenma: Me and the other 6 grooms team up and go to save the brides.

Banri: That's some crazy plot twist.

Tsuzuru: But the scene of the grooms teaming up, and the romantic scene with the brides, both of them seem exciting, a moving final episode like that is nice.

Tenma: Right. I'll make sure it's a good final episode.

Omi: Which means, today you're filming that scene where you're going to save the brides and the last scene?

Tenma: No, we've already finished filming the final scene at the wedding hall the other day. Today we're shooting the scene with the grooms.

Tenma: It was hard to match up my schedule with this of the other grooms so we ended up saving it for the last.

Guy: Hm. So you don’t have to film the scenes in a chronological order story-wise.

Tenma: Enough about me, what about your shooting for the pamphlet? Have you thought about poses and stuff?

Omi: A pose huh, come to think of it I haven't thought of any…

Misumi: Triangle pose~!

Banri: I haven't thought about anything specific either, but I'll manage something.

Tenma: Is it really going to be fine…

Tsuzuru: Rather, I think it's too late to say it after we came so far, but in the first place is someone like me really the right person…

Homare: Be confident in yourself, Tsuzuru-kun!

Tsuzuru: Arisugawa-san you're in top condition today too huh… I would really like it if you shared some of your confidence with me.

Homare: A gorgeous bride, the echoing sound of bells… oh, my passion is about to overflow any moment…

Homare: A poem fitting for a June bride, is making its way to my throat…!

Banri: Didn't he say something like that before too?

Guy: He sure did.

Izumi: Ah, seems like we've arrived.

~~~ 

Omi: Heh, what a beautiful chapel…! I should've brought my camera too.

Guy: It is beautiful. It has a different charm from that of Zafra. It is a good thing the weather is nice too.

Misumi: It's bright and sparkly~!

Homare: Ooh…! Magnificent! A sight that sends an urge to create, it is rising now from the bottom of my heart…!

Tsuzuru: True… I agree with you on this one Arisugawa-san. I have to write down my thoughts.

Tenma: Then, my shooting is over there. See you on the way back.

Izumi: Yup! Tenma-kun, do your best in you shooting! I'm looking forward to the final episode!

Tenma: Yeah, leave it to me--.

AD: Aaah… w-what should we do. Director Morino!!

Staff: A-Anyway we have to make a call…!

Banri: What's going on? Don't they look all panicked over there?

Tenma: Hm…? This is the assistant director for the drama this time around.

Tenma: …somehow I have a bad feeling…


No comments:

Post a Comment