Wednesday, January 10, 2018

SR Omi Backstage Bloom AUTUMN Translation Part 2/2

Veludo Way Strolling! Omi ver.

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:






Tacihi: Then, I'm going to go back ahead~!

Omi: Then, I'm going this way.

Sakyo: Director too, don't take too long.

Izumi: Yes! I'll head back after I take a look.

~~~

Izumi: To think I'll be able to buy such a valuable spice! I'll definitely use this spice for the curry tomorrow…!

Izumi: …hm?

Omi: ….

Izumi: Omi-kun?

Omi: Ah, Director. Are you done already?

Izumi: Yup! I was able to buy a good spice, so tomorrow is going to be curry!

Omi: Haha, nothing less from you, you won't bend.

Izumi: Speaking of which, what did you have to do Omi-kun?

Omi: I went to develop the pictures. Here.

Izumi: Woah, are those the pictures you took earlier? You developed them already!

Omi: They came out nice right?

Izumi: Taichi-kun in this picture, he's eating really heatfully.

Omi: Since he really stuffed his mouth until the limit. It sure leaves an impact.

Izumi: Sakyo-san… even though he's just drinking ice coffee, he weirdly became good looking.

Omi: Right, he appears as though he's drinking a coffee from some high class store.

Izumi: The pictures look nice because the shop is so fashionable, and everyone's making good expressions, there's nothing but wonderful pictures.

Omi: …you're right.

Izumi: …Omi-kun?

Omi: A-Ah, my bad. …I, just remembered Nachi.

Izumi: Nachi-san?

Omi: Long time ago, both of us often went to eat hamburgers. Nachi said he's going to conquest the whole menu, and won't listen to me.

Izumi: Is that so…

Omi: I'm sorry. It's been a while since I went, so somehow I ended up remembering.

Izumi: It's alright. They are Omi-kun's precious memories.

Omi: …thank you.

Omi: I should have taken more pictures of Nachi. This way, I could've looked back at his different expressions… there're times when I think like that.

Omi: But, I can't do that anymore. Ever.

Izumi: Omi-kun…

Omi: That's why from now on, for Nachi's share too, I decided to take pictures of everyone from the Company.

Omi: Obviously pictures from performances, but also pictures of simple everyday life. In order to leave behind one by one, this moment that won't come again.

Omi: And, I will show Nachi the pictures I took. Right now, I'm fairly happy. I became good with the camera too right? I'll tell him all that.

Izumi: …I'm sure, that Nachi-san too will be happy.

Omi: Of course, I'm going to catch all of your expressions too Director, so take care of me.

Izumi: Yeah, same here!

Izumi: Then, we have to hurry back and show the pictures to everyone!

Omi: Yeah, you're right. I also want to see already, everyone's smiling faces when they see the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment