Friday, January 5, 2018

Event Everyone's Old Year, New Year Translation Part 5/11


Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6


Characters appearing:






Citron: Thank you for the food!

Juza: The French toast, was good.

Azuma: It's like the taste of the food in a hotel restaurant.

Yuki:
It's nice that it's not too sweet.

Omi: I'm glad you all liked it.

Masumi: Somehow, there aren't many people here.

Citron: Everyone, has finished their food quickly.

Omi: They might have some plans.

Yuki: Speaking of which, earlier Stupid Dog and Neo Yankee were practicing with yo-yo in the garden.

Azuma: Me too, I saw Tasuku and Tsumugi doing pantomime.

Citron: So they're training for the hidden talents show right! Everyone is doing secret training!

Masumi:

Juza:

Azuma: I heard you're going to perform with Tsuzuru, Prince?

Citron: He turned me down saying he's busy with schoolwork and packing…

Yuki: So, no one from Spring Troupe is participating?

Citron: Sakuya said Muku invited him to do puppet show together.

Juza:

Yuki: From Summer Troupe Misumi and Kazunari are doing acrobatics together. Though seems like Misumi is mostly the one doing it, and Kazunari is in charge of firing things up.

Citron: Kazu's mic handling is formidable!

Azuma: Seems like from Winter Troupe Tasuku and Tsumugi, Homare and Hisoka are participating.

Omi: So in the end everyone is performing in pairs.

Masumi: A pair…

Yuki: I wonder if they want that mystery of a prize that much.

Azuma: It's interesting precisely because it's a mystery isn’t it. It might be what you call men's romanticism.

Juza:

Masumi:

Yuki: And, what's the deal with you two?

Juza: --.

Yuki: If you keep listening so attentively while staying quiet, I'll get curious even if I don’t want to.

Juza: N-No…

Azuma: What are you two going to do about the hidden talents tournament?

Masumi: …I, want to perform in the hidden talents show and make Director fall in love with me all over again. But… I don't know what I should go with.

Yuki: You're pointlessly skillful, so anything will do right.

Masumi: I've been thinking about it since yesterday, and couldn't come up with anything but… telling Director what I like about her until someone stops me.

Azuma: That's some original hidden talent.

Yuki: She's going to be turned off for sure.

Citron: Your love is amazing!

Masumi: But… after hearing what the others are doing I think I can't compete against that. What should I do…?

Yuki: Even if you ask us…

Azuma: We're not participating, so we'll help you.

Masumi: Really?

Azuma: If I see you all troubled like that Masumi, I can't just leave you alone. Plus it sounds like fun.

Yuki: …it can't be helped. But, since we're doing it we won't be cutting corners.

Citron: I want you to do your best for me too~!

Yuki: But, isn't it better if someone pairs up with Masumi after all?

Juza:
--.

Azuma: How about you Prince?

Citron: I can only do manzai.

Juza: Ah--.

Omi: Then, how about you try Juza.

Juza: --!

Omi: You want to eat kamekichi manju right.

Juza: Yeah.

Yuki: So there's actually someone who got lured by those super sweet manju… more like, won't you get some if you simply ask.

Azuma: When it comes to that participation itself is what significant.

Omi: That's about it.

Azuma: Then, we have to get ready, for producing Masumi & Juza.

Citron: I'll help too! It's "Operation Manju" of Masumi&Juza!

Masumi: …that's lame.

Yuki: We’re aiming for the manju, so it can't be helped.

Azuma: Fufu, I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment