Saturday, January 13, 2018

N Juza Backstage Longing for Autumn Translation

Secret Delivery

 Characters appearing:





Ding dong

Misumi: Ding do~ng.

Citron: Director, looks like someone is here.

Izumi: Sorry, my hands are full with the dishes right now. Can you get it for me?

Citron:
Non non. Having an important game with Misumi right now. My hands are full too.

Misumi: Triangle♪ triangle~♪ Winning is triangle~♪

Citron: Losing is square~ ♪

Izumi: A new unknown game has been born….

Man: Excuse me! You have a delivery!

Izumi: Ah, yes! Right away!

~~~ 

Delivery person: I have a package for Hyodo Juza-san, if there's nothing wrong with it your sign is required.

Izumi: Yes, thank you very much.

Delivery person:
It's a refrigerated delivery, so please store it in the refrigerator. Then, thank you very much!

Izumi: (Refrigerated delivery… is it food from his family? –hm?)

Izumi: (The sender is "Kametoraya"… if I remember correctly, wasn't it a famous store for Japanese candies?)

~~~ 

Juza: Ah, Juza-kun welcome back.

Juza: …yeah.

Izumi: You're early. Are you alone?

Juza: …yeah.

Izumi: (His answers are short as usual…)

Izumi:
Ah, speaking of which, there was a delivery for you, I put it in the refrigerator.

Juza: A delivery?

Izumi: Yeah, from "Kametoraya". So you like sweet food Juza-kun.

Juza: --!

Izumi: Hm? What's wrong?

Juza: --how did you know?

Izumi: How you ask, Kametoraya is a famous Japanese candies shop right?

Juza: It doesn’t suit me right. Me, buying stuff from Kametoraya.

Izumi: Eh? That's not true. I like their candies too.

Juza: …

Juza: Don't tell to absolutely anyone.

Izumi: Okay, got it.

Izumi: (So liking sweets is something a male high school student, would want to hide)

Izumi: But going as far as to order them, you really like them.

Juza: …not really.

Izumi: "Kametoraya", their dorayaki are delicious right! Their red bean paste is superb too--.

Juza: …so you want that as hush money.

Izumi:
Eh?

Juza: It can't be helped. …I'll give you one.

Izumi: Eh!? It's fine. After Juza-kun went the length to buy them--.

Juza: …'s fine. I can't eat them all by myself.

Izumi:
Is that really alright?

Juza:
Yeah.

Izumi:
Then, I'll eat some. I'll prepare tea.

Juza: …I'll help.

Izumi: Thanks. I haven't eaten them in a while, so I can't wait!

Juza: …yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment