Sunday, October 21, 2018

R Omi Backstage Rehearsal Translation Part 1/2

Femininity MAX

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:




Izumi: Hmmm. I can't decide on the design for the Autumn Troupe pamphlet… I have to consult with Kazunari-kun.

Omi: Director, you're working hard.

Izumi: Eh, Omi-kun. You don't have a class?

Omi: It got canceled. That's why, I thought about making some sweets until my night classes start.

Izumi: Sweets!? Omi-kun's sweets, I want to eat them…!

Omi: Haha, when you say that I feel like it's really worth making them. When they're ready, feel free to eat them with some coffee.

Izumi: Yay! Thank you!

~~~ 

Omi: …hm?

~~~ 

Omi: Director, are we out of flour?

Izumi:
Eh, it was supposed to be on the shelf but… I might've forgotten to buy it. I'll go and buy some.

Omi: Then I'll come with you too. I'm free anyway, so use me for carrying the baggage.

~~~ 

Omi:
Ah, we need some hard flour too. We should buy some rum and honey as well.

Izumi: Our basket is getting wilder and wilder…

Omi:
Haha, I thought about making canele today. So I need lots of ingredients.

Izumi: Ah, I know this one! Recently I often hear about canele.

Omi: Right, but I can't decide between it and macaroons. Which one do you prefer Director?

Izumi: Me!? Hmm… I want to eat both of them so I can't choose…

Omi: Haha, then for today, we'll settle for canele. I'll make macaroons for next week.

Izumi: (As always, so feminine…!)

~~~ 

Izumi: We ended up buying a lot.

Omi: Yeah. The pastries corner has so many nice things after all.

Izumi:
Omi-kun, your eyes were glittering.

Omi: Haha, so you noticed.

Izumi: Isn't it difficult making canele?

Omi: No, I checked it and seems like it's pretty easy to make. Do you want to help me with the baking Director?

Izumi: Eh, is that alright?

Omi: I don't mind at all.

Izumi: …then, I guess I'll help you.

Omi: Ohh. Director making sweets is really rare--.

Omi: Ah, Director come over here.

Izumi: Hm?

*ding ding*

Izumi: Ah, a bicycle.

Omi: My bad, I didn't notice. It's dangerous, so you walk on that side Director.

Izumi: T-Thank you.

Omi: No problem. This road is surprisingly dangerous so you need to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment