Monday, October 15, 2018

R Omi Backstage Fire Up! Mantou Fist! Translation Part 1/2

A New Dish? MANKAI Ramen!

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:





Izumi: Alright, we've pretty much got everything regarding the performance settled. All that's left is…

Izumi: Oh right, do you have any ideas for merchandise we can sell?

Azami: Merch huh… if we need it to be the same theme as the performance, then something like kung fu goods right.

Sakyo: If we want to go with the standard, then some Chinese-style key holders or stickers will indeed do the trick.

Juza: The title is Manto Fist, so how about manto? *

Banri: Huh? We still have stocks of those super sweet manto a sane person can’t even eat. We can't sell this many.

Sakyo: In the first place we can't make much profit with manto. Rejected.

Taichi:
But since it’s a chance, I want to make something different from usual you know~!

Omi: Something different from usual…

Omi: I know, how about we sell ramen?

Sakyo: Ramen?

Izumi:
It's true that in the performance we have not only Manto Fist, but also Ramen Fist but…

Taichi: Sounds good! Ramen is the hottest thing in the Company right now and all! And it caused us to choose this theme too!

Azami: But that's just impossible. They can't carry it home with them.

Banri: And we can't make a ramen stall.

Juza: If it's instant ramen they can take it right.

Omi: Right. If it's instant ramen we can also make it homemade.

Taichi: For real!?

Izumi: I see… it's refreshing and fun. Sakyo-san, what do you think?

Sakyo: …well, we can go with strange things like that from time to time.

Sakyo: However, I'll make sure to strictly check the quality, profit and the food hygiene.

Omi: Alright then, I'll try to make some sample dishes for you to test.

Taichi: We'll name it "MANKAI Ramen" right! I can't wait~!

Banri: An original ramen huh. What you gonna do about the broth?

Izumi:
Soy sauce, salt, miso, pork… hmm, it's hard to give up on any of them.

Omi: For starts I'll make a few types. Are there any ingredients you want to request?

Azami: If we're talking about ramen, you gotta include menma and naruto right.

Sakyo: And then there're roasted pork and vegetables… seafood might be nice too.

Juza: Cup ramen sometimes have corn and eggs too.

Banri: Wouldn't it be fun to add unusual stuff too?

Omi: Hmhm…. I see now.

Omi: Alright, I have something in mind, so looks like I can make something. It would be nice if you can give me a few days.

Sakyo: Sure.

Izumi: Good luck, Omi-kun!

Omi: Okay then, I'll go to get the ingredients.

Taichi: I'll come with you too!

Azami: If you're gonna be making a few types, you need to buy lots of ingredients right. I'll come too.

Omi: Thanks you two, it's a huge help.

Izumi: (They look like Chan and Yun that adore Han, this sight is making me all warm).

Notes:
* Manto - Chinese steamed buns

No comments:

Post a Comment