Saturday, August 18, 2018

SR Masumi Backstage Obsessive★Stage Translation Part 2/2

Delusional Date Planning

Part 1 / Part 2

Characters appearing: 


Others: Uruha Saku (I-chuu)



Saku: It's here. This curry restaurant was opened recently.

Masumi: What a long line…

Saku: They have curry with strange colors, so there are people who come all the way here especially to eat it.

Masumi: Pink, marble, green…. is this really curry.

Saku: Yeah. The colors are crazy, but seems like it's good.

Masumi: Hmm.

Saku: It was one of my choices for a date I planned with Producer-chan before.

Masumi: Well, Director might really like this place but… ah.

Saku: Usui-kun?

Masumi: The heart shaped curry…

Saku: It's cute right. I also thought about eating it with Producer-chan.

Saku: Apparently this menu is couples exclusive. When I think about eating it with Producer-chan…

Saku: Here, Producer-chan. Say aaan.

Saku: Ah~. Geez, it spilled. Fufu, just wait for a bit, I'll wipe it for you.


Saku: Aah she's so cute when she's eating!

Masumi: ….

Izumi: Masumi-kun, here, aaan!

Masumi: Aaaan.

Izumi: Is it good?

Masumi: Yeah. Next is my turn. Here, open your mouth.

Izumi: Aaaan. …yup, it's the best!

Izumi: Fufu, Masumi-kun's "aaan" is the best spice for making the curry delicious!

Izumi: Looks like I can't do without you anymore, Masumi-kun…

Masumi: Got it. I'll become your spice for all eternity.


Masumi: …Director will definitely look cute while eating this curry. I don't wanna show it to anyone.

Saku: I get you. You don't want anyone to see the things you like, you don't want to tell about them to anyone, and you don’t want others to touch them.

Saku: Because everything about Producer-chan, belongs to me.

Masumi: No, it's not only that. …all of me, belongs to Director.

Saku: I see… so it means that my this and that belong to Producer-chan too…

Saku: Fufu, this way of thinking is nice too.

~~~ 

Masumi: Director, she wasn't there…

Saku: Sorry I couldn't help you find her.

Masumi: ….

Masumi: Ah.

Saku:
What happened?

Masumi:
Director, there she is…!

Masumi: Director and me, no matter how much apart we are it's our destiny to meet again…

Saku: Fufu, good for you.

Masumi:
….

Saku: …hm? Did something happen?

Masumi: …thank you for telling me about the curry restaurant.

Saku: ….

Saku: Fufu, I wish you happiness!

Izumi: Eh, Masumi-kun!

Masumi: Director, let's go to eat curry. I found an interesting curry restaurant.

Izumi:
Eh, curry!? Count me in! Thank you Masumi-kun!

No comments:

Post a Comment