Saturday, August 18, 2018

SR Masumi Backstage Obsessive★Stage Translation Part 1/2

Delusional Date Planning

Part 1 / Part 2

Characters appearing: 


Others: Uruha Saku (I-chuu)



Masumi: Director is so cute when she is walking around the town…

Masumi: Shopping Director is cute too…

Saku: Lots of the accessories from this shop look like the kind Producer-chan will like… oops.

Saku: Hm? If I remember correctly he is…

Saku: Usui-kun right?

Masumi: …you are, from I-chuu…

Saku: So you remembered me. It makes me happy~.

Saku: What are you doing here?

Masumi: I was looking at Director. So don’t get in the way.

Saku: Eh? Where is she?

Masumi: --Eh.

Masumi: …! Director is not here!

Masumi: …because of you I lost Director. What are you going to do about it?

Saku: Sorry sorry. As an apology I'll help you to look for her.

Saku: Etoile Vio School is close to here, so I know my way around.

Masumi: No need. I can find her on my own.

Masumi: And also, I'm not going to hand Director to someone like you.

Saku: It's alright. I don't have interest in girls other than Producer-chan.

Masumi: (Speaking of which this person, when we practiced… he said he has a person he wants to protect)

Masumi:

Masumi: Got it. Show me around.

Saku: Let's go then.

Saku: If Director-san came to this station, it must mean she had some objective.

Masumi: Why do you think that? It might be just a coincidence.

Saku: Hmm. Because Producer-chan is like this too, I guess?

Saku: There are many rare items around here that you can't find anywhere else.

Saku: She searches for what she wants around them, and sometimes goes to places you don't usually visit…

Saku: Fufu, Producer-chan's hot gaze when she's seriously choosing items… it's irresistible!

Masumi: ….

Saku: Ahem, um… well, what does Director-san like?

Masumi: Me.

Saku: Heh, so your feelings are mutual! How nice, I'm jealous.

Saku: Then I'm going to change my question… Director-san, what kind of person is she?

Masumi: If I could explain it in words I wouldn't be suffering. Director is my everything. There is nothing that I don't like about her.

Saku: I see I see, I totally get that.

Masumi: What do you get exactly?

Saku: Because there's nothing I hate about Producer-chan either.

Saku: The more I look at her, the more I touch her, I just find more things that I like.

Masumi: Heh…

Saku: For example, when I touch Producer-chan's hair, I start to like beautiful hair, and I also start to like the scent of her shampoo.

Saku: When she calls me "Saku-kun" I'm just so…! Her voice and the way she pronounces it and the movement of her lips, I love all of it!

Saku: Huh, I don't want Producer-chan to call other people… I want to lock her up somewhere, and that she would call only me…

Saku: Producer-chan who looks only at me and laughs while saying "Saku-kun"… Huh, so cute I like like like like like like like liiiike her!

Masumi: …I've heard enough. I have to find Director.

Saku: Eeh, that's too bad, I could've told you more…

Saku: Ah, then something else Director likes except Usui-kun? For example… her favorite food.

Masumi: ….curry.

Saku: Aah, if it's curry there's a nice restaurant around here. She might be there.

Masumi: Where is it. Tell me.

Saku: Don’t be in a rush, I'll take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment