Tuesday, April 13, 2021

SSR Omi Backstage Passion in the Development Department Translation Part 3/3

Presents for Omi Project

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

 

Characters appearing: 









Izumi: You're back early today…!

Omi: Yeah. Things calmed down a bit at work. And you Director, what are you doing here?

Izumi: Eh!? Err…

Izumi: (So far everyone left their presents without being found out, I can't mess up at the very end…!)

Izumi: Ah, c-c-cleaning! Taichi-kun asked me to so I thought I would clean some dust.

Omi: It looks to me like you don't have a duster or anything though…

Izumi: (R-Right… I guess I can't dodge it anymore…)

Izumi: …To be frank, I came to leave those aroma goods here.

Omi: Ah, I see. So today my fairy was you, Director.

Izumi: Eh, fairy?

Omi: I found something on my desk every day, I asked Taichi about it and he said it was a fairy.

Izumi: I see…

Izumi: Truth is… you looked busy lately Omi-kun, so we talked about doing something for you.

Izumi: After consulting with everyone, we decided to take turns and gift you modest presents.

Omi: I figured as much. I had a feeling it might be the case.

Omi: I'm really grateful you went so far for me.

CHOICE 1: Everyone is grateful to Omi-kun



CHOICE 2: How was it?



Izumi: By the way, what did you get from the other guys?

Omi: The presents were really varied. There was an onigiri, marshmallows, a manju shaped like a panda face…

Izumi: It's easy to tell who the sender in those cases is.

Omi: There were many other things too. For example this one. Do you know what is it?

Izumi: Hmm… a clothespin?

Omi: I thought so too at first, but when I looked into it I found it's a stand for a pot lid.

Izumi: So such a thing existed…! You can use it while cooking.

Omi: And also this one. It says it's a beauty mask so I think it's from Azami, but I don’t know how to use it.

Izumi: Right, it's quite small. Is it for children…?

Omi: …who knows? I'll ask Azami later.

Izumi: This one on the other hand is big for a mini-present, or rather it's long… what is it?

Omi: Oh, this is a vuvuzela.

Izumi: Vuvuzela is used for cheering in soccer right. Which means it's from Tasuku-san.

Omi: Might be.

Izumi: Did you try to blow it?

Omi: No, not yet. But I would feel bad not using it.

Omi: Alright, I'll try it now.

*blows*

Izumi: Woah! It's louder than I thought…

*door opens*

Sakyo: Quiet! What time do you think it is!

Omi: Ah, Sakyo-san, sorry about that. I got a vuvuzela, so I tried blowing it…

Sakyo: So it was you, Fushimi. I thought it was Nanao so I raised my voice. My bad.

Omi: Not at all. I'm sorry for being so loud late at night.

Sakyo: Just be careful.

*door closes*

Izumi: …What would've happened if it was Taichi-kun.

Omi: I definitely can't lend it to Taichi.

Izumi: Ahaha… absolutely right.

No comments:

Post a Comment