Monday, April 19, 2021

SSR Juza Dark Tonight SSR Translation Part 3/3

Operation Protecting Spies

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:




Juza: So far we've been able to clear all the missions.

Izumi: Yup. It's thank to your luck in this game Juza-kun.

Izumi: Sorry I can’t do anything that fits my high rank…

Juza: Not at all, because you're experienced I can get the full picture of the game, so it's helpful.

Juza: Next we have…

Terminal Message: "Mission: Walk through the infrared rays sensors! If you touch the sensors, an alarm will ring. Proceed while being cautious of enemies"

Izumi: Ah, that's what you wanted to do!

Juza: Yeah, finally here.

~~~

Izumi: S-Somehow, on top of there being more rays, I feel like they're more complicated than last time…

Juza: Seems like difficulty really is decided by rank.

Izumi: S-Sorry. My rank is high and just for show…

Juza: No, when the difficulty is higher it's givin' me motivation to do it.

Juza: I'll go ahead, so you follow my steps.

Izumi: O-Okay.

Izumi: (Let's see, lift my leg over here, and here go this way… because Juza-kun is guiding me, I can proceed somehow)

Izumi: (Alright, with this I can probably make it until the end--)

Juza: --.

Juza: Watch out, Director!

Izumi: Eh!?

*shot*

Izumi: Juza-kun, because you protected me…

Juza: Don't mind me Director, just keep on movin' forward!

Izumi: B-But--.

Juza: At least you should get out of here. If you stay here you'll be in danger.

Izumi: --Got it.

Izumi: …..

Izumi: (From here on I'm on my own. I have to proceed carefully… I should lower my head here… Tilt my right arm…)

Izumi: I did it! I passed all the sensors--.

Juza: Director!

Izumi: !?

*shot*

Izumi: N-No way--.

~~~

Izumi: I'm sorry Juza-kun.

Izumi: We came all the way here, but it ended without you being able to experience the infrared rays trap…

Juza: No, even so it was good.

Juza: The traps aren't just the things you see with your eyes, it's the same for a phantom thief too.

Juza: You can't become a perfect phantom thief if you don't pay attention to everythin'.

Juza: And also, I actually had fun.

Izumi: I'm happy to hear that.

Izumi: We can see our scores on this screen.

Juza: My score is…

Terminal Message: "Spy Rank B->S. You get an honor for covering a capable spy! Two ranks up!"

Izumi: Ah! Just what I got last time.

Juza: S rank huh… enough for me.

Juza: What about you Director?

Izumi: Let's see…

Terminal Message: "Spy Rank S->SS. You were able to overcome the death of an ally, truly a heroic spy!"

Izumi: Eeh!? My rank went up because of that!?

Juza: Amazing, Director. I gotta catch up.

Izumi: Haha… I wonder if next time the missions would be even harder… I don't feel like I can clear them.

Juza: When that time comes let me team up with you again.

Izumi: Let's work together, Juza-kun!

No comments:

Post a Comment