Tuesday, April 13, 2021

SSR Omi Backstage Passion in the Development Department Translation Part 2/3

 

Presents for Omi Project

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:









Muku: To think I'm the first to give Omi-san his mini-present, I'm a bit nervous. 

Taichi: This candy looks deli, I'm sure he would be happy!

Muku: Ehehe, I hope so.

~~~

Taichi: (I want to tell Mukkun all about Omi-kun's reaction, and I'm curious too, so I'll pretend to sleep and peek at him!)

Taichi: He won't notice if hide under the blanket like this.

Taichi: I hope Omi-kun is back soon. I can't wait… to…

Taichi: Zzz…

Omi: I'm back. Taichi… sleeping already.

Omi: Hm? There's something on my desk… oh, it's a candy.

Omi: (Someone was probably handing out candies to everyone)

~~~

Taichi: Hn…

Taichi: Eh, it's morning!? I fell asleep! I couldn't see Omi-kun's reaction…

~~~

Sakuya: Should I leave it here?

Taichi: Yup, over there is completely fine.

Sakuya: Omi-san, thank you for everything. …I hope he would love my present.

Taichi: I'm sure Omi-kun would be happy!

~~~

Taichi: Today I gotta stay awake, for Sakkun's sake too!

*door opens*

Taichi
: (Ah, Omi-kun is back! Gotta pretend to sleep…)

Omi: I'm back. …Taichi is sleeping already.

Omi: Hm? There's something on my desk again…

Omi: This is… a heated eye mask. It looks very relaxing, how nice. I'll make sure to use it later.

Taichi: (Omi-kun liked it…! The Mini-Present Project is a great success!)

~~~

Azuma: Sorry for intruding. …oh, the little puppy isn't here.

Azuma: Omi, feel free to use my present.

~~~

Omi: I'm home. …Taichi isn't here.

Omi: Hm? There's something on my desk today as well,

Omi: This is… a beauty lotion? That took an expensive turn. I think it's about time I start looking for the sender--.

Taichi: Eh, Omi-kun!? You're back already!?

Omi: I finished a bit early today.

Taichi: I see. Welcome back!

Omi: I'm back.

Omi: Oh, that's right. There's something I want to ask you Taichi.

Taichi: Eh!? W-What is it!?

Omi: The past few days there was something waiting for me on my desk. Do you know who was leaving those presents?

Taichi: Eh!? T-That was… A f-f-f-fairy!

Omi: A fairy…?

Taichi: That's right! The little fairy was bringing them every day!

Omi: ….

Omi: …I see. If you say so Taichi, it might be true.

~~~

Izumi: (Crap! Today is my turn to give Omi-kun a present but I came home late!)

Izumi: Today is the final day of the Mini-Present Project, so I hope he isn't back already…

*knock knock*

Izumi: (…There's no answer, so he isn't there right. Alright, I'll leave the present now!)

~~~

Izumi: That would do it.

Omi: I'm back. Wait, Director…?

Izumi: O-Omi-kun!?


No comments:

Post a Comment