Friday, April 2, 2021

SR Sebek Outdoor Wear Translation Part 2/2

Won't Let You Say "Who are you"

Part 1 / Part 2

 



Dwarfs' Mine – Forest Road

Second day of "Vargas Camp"

Sebek: Where on earth is it…

Sebek: That "luminous flower"!!!

Silver: In order to receive the "Vargas Badge", we need the "luminous flower", an ingredient for a potion but…

Silver: We have a hard time finding it. It's been a while since we started looking.

Riddle: As expected from the high rarity "luminous flower". Finding it is harder than I imagined.

Riddle: Seems like the other clubs are having a hard time as well.

Sebek: …hm? That is…

Sebek: Hey, this time I found the "luminous flower"!!

Sebek: It's on the top of the cliff to our left.

Silver: …you're right. There's only one flower growing about 10 meters above us.

Silver: Good job finding it, Sebek.

Sebek: I am the Young Master's guard. It is only obvious I could do such a thing!

Riddle: I think you finding it and you being a guard have nothing to do with each other though…

Leona: If it's not Riddle. Which means the guys from the Equestrian Club are here.

Sebek: (…! Leona Kingscholar!!)

Riddle: Leona-senpai. What are you taking the Magift Club members along for?

Leona: They were noisy about being unable to find the "luminous flower".

Leona: They're interrupting my nap, so I decided to find it quickly and make them shut up.

Magift Club Member A: Ah-!! Leona-senpai, here is the "luminous flower"! Look at the top of the cliff!

Riddle: Wait, you guys! We found this flower first, you see…

Magift Club Member B:
Haah? So what if you found it first. When it comes to this it's first come first served right?

Magift Club Member A:
Let's climb the cliff and take it before the Equestrian Club!

Leona: --Drop it.

Magift Club Member B: Eh. But why?

Leona: The "luminous flower" is a plant that converts all kinda nutrients into magic and stores it…

Leona: In other words, it means we can just look for a place with nutrients instead of climbing such a cliff.

Leona: We can save our energy by looking in the leaf mold filled forest, or by a well-lighted lakeshore.

Leona: Only fools get lured by the bait in front of them. Let's move on.

Magift Club Member A & B: Yes! If you say so Captain!

Equestrian Club Member A: …It really is dangerous. I guess we should also look for a different spot like the Magift Club guys.

Sebek: No, I'm getting this flower!

Sebek: I'll climb the cliff Leona Kingscholar gave up on, and prove myself superior!

Riddle: Huh? What are you… wait, he has already started climbing!?

Riddle: Sebek, get down this instant!

Silver: It's fine, Riddle. Look closely at Sebek.

Riddle: …..hm? That's…..?

***

Magift Club Member A: We didn’t find the "luminous flower" in the forest…

Leona: Tch, I just wanna go back to my nap… hey, you guys. Let's go to the lake next.

???: Woah…!!!

Leona: Hm? What were those cheers just now.

Magift Club Member B: It's coming from where the Equestrian Club was earlier. It's on the way to the lake anyway, should we take a look?

***

Sebek: ….huh….huh…. it's steeper than I thought, so it was a hard climb, but there's 1 meter left to the flower.

Equestrian Club Member A: It's dangerous, Sebek! Just come down already!

Sebek: Don't lump me together with you frail humans!

Sebek: As Malleus-sama's guard, I must be able to overcome this kind of difficulty… ooh!



Sebek: Alright, I reached the "luminous flower"!

Equestrian Club Member A: Ooh! To think he would really climb the cliff and get the flower!

Equestrian Club Member B: To be able to climb to such a height, it's unbelievble…! You're amazing, Sebek!

Leona: This guy…

***

Sebek: Silver! Riddle-senpai! I got the "luminous flower"!

Sebek: With this we can make the potion for the mission right?

Riddle. Indeed. Thank you, Sebek.

Riddle: Even so, to think you would really go and take it from the top of the cliff. I was surprised.

Sebek: As Malleus-sama's guard, it's only obvious I could pull something of that level!

Riddle: This again? Well, that aside…

Riddle: I'm not knowledgeable about climbing, but it looked to me like you were used to it.

Riddle: Could it be you've climbed before?

Sebek: Indeed. A long time ago, Lilia-sama coached me as part of my training.

Sebek: 3 months of climbing up and down precipitous cliff 10 times a day…

Sebek: I was able to achieve results today thanks to Lilia-sama's harsh training!

Riddle: S-Seems like you have gone through some absurd training… but I see now.

Riddle: Silver knew about that, so he interfered when I tried to stop Sebek.

Silver: Yeah.

Magift Club Member A: You… you got that flower from such a high place with just your physique…!

Sebek: Hm? You are from the Magift Club. Which means…

Sebek: Hey, Leona Kingscholar!

Leona: Ah?

Sebek: I am Malleus-sama's guard, Sebek Zigvolt!

Sebek: I am the man who picked the flower you gave up on. Remember that!

Leona: Hah. To think you would deliberately choose the tiring way. You fanciful idiots amaze me.

Leona: Hey, Magift Club. Let's move.

Sebek: Ah, wait you bastard! I'm not done talking…

Leona: See you, Sebek.

Sebek: !!!

Sebek: J-Just now did he… did he call my name?

Riddle: Yeah, he did when he departed… what about it?

Sebek: …Fu. That insolent fellow, he finally acknowledged my existence!

Sebek: I will not allow him to say "who are you" again!

Sebek: Just like that… I'll make him realize he is no match to the faes!

Sebek: HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment