Monday, August 17, 2020

SSR Tasuku Backstage In Preparation For Opening! Translation Part 1/3

Love ♥ High Protein

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3




Characters appearing:










Citron: Take that! Citron Hyper Stargazer Kick!!

Tasuku: Hey, where did you kick that! It flew in an absurd direction.

Citron: Ohh, sorry! I kick it too strong.

Tasuku: Huh, we can't train passing like this…

Banri: I'm back. Oh, futsal training?

Citron: Banri, welcome back!

Tasuku: Welcome back. Don't know if I can call that training… more like special training for stopping absurd shoots.

Banri: Haha, I see.

Tasuku: By the way Settsu, about that thing we talked about…

Banri: Yeah, I think it's gonna work.

Tasuku: I see, that's a great help.

Citron: Ohh, Tasuku’s happy smile! It's rare to see Tasuku smiling like that offstage!

Banri: Pfff, true that.

Tasuku: Now that it's decided, we need to get you fired up, Settsu.

Banri: …Huh?

~~~

Kumon: Huh~ I'm so hungry~!

Omi: Dinner is ready.

Tsuzuru: It smells great.

Izumi: …hm? Tasuku-san and Banri-kun aren't here. Are they not back yet?

Azami: Ah, earlier these two…

Banri: Huuuh, I'm hungry…

Tasuku: Since we've been working out. Dinner looks good too.

Taichi: Ban-chan, you look exhausted. What's up?

Banri: Don't even ask. When I said that I'll help with the upcoming futsal tournament--.

Banri: He made me join him in physical training, I couldn't even argue…

Izumi: Ahaha, I see…

Izumi: (No wonder that Banri-kun looks so tired, but Tasuku-san looks satisfied…)

Tsumugi: I'm home.

Omi: Tsumugi-san, welcome back.

Kumon: Welcome~!

Tsumugi: Tasuku, there was a delivery for you.

Tasuku: Oh, the stuff I ordered has arrived.

Izumi: What did you order?

Tasuku: This.

Taichi: Oohh! It's protein powder!

Omi: Hm? This protein… it's not the type you're usually drinking…

Tasuku: Right. I bought something a bit more expensive.

Banri: You were super fired up in training today and you bought expensive protein… is something up with the next futsal tournament?

Tasuku: No…

Omi: Haha.

Azami: Nothing unusual.

Tsuzuru: Takato-san simply wants to win.

Banri: He just wants to win?

Tasuku: Last time Minagi's big brother… Meguru-san helped us right. So this time I want to play and win fair and square.

Izumi: I see.

Taichi: So that's why!

Kumon: You're so cool Tasuku-san!

Kumon: If there's anything I can help with I'll do it, so let me know! Like passing training or stretches.

Izumi: I'll help too, of course!

Taichi: Me too!

Tsumugi: Me too, I might not be useful in training, but I think I can help as a record keeper.

Tasuku: Yeah, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment