Monday, August 24, 2020

SR Tasuku Trajectory of Blooming Backstage Translation Part 1/2

Changed Feelings

Part 1 / Part 2



Characters appearing:






Izumi: Oh no! I have to hurry! Will I make it in time…?

Tasuku: Director? What are you in such a hurry for?

Izumi: I think I might be late for my train…!

Tasuku: Where are you heading?

Izumi: To the theater a few stations away from here.

Tasuku: Got it. I'll drive you there.

Izumi: Eh? But aren't you busy Tasuku-san…?

Tasuku: No, I just thought that I should move my motorbike around from time to time. It's not like I have any plans.

Izumi: By motorbike you mean, Queen Bee No.1…?

Tasuku: …there's nothing but it is there.

~~~

Izumi: Looking at it again, it really is flashy… But somehow it looks cooler than before.

Tasuku: Isn’t it because you rode it once and fell in love with it.

Izumi: Is it that same for you too Tasuku-san?

Tasuku: …not really.

Izumi: (Fufu, seems like I hit the mark…)

Tsumugi: Hm? Are you two going somewhere?

Izumi: Ah, yes. Tasuku-san is driving me to another theater.

Tsumugi:
 I see. Haha, Queen Bee No.1 is being useful.

Tsumugi: After all, it was the right decision to get a motorbike and not a high-class car right?

Tasuku: Effectively speaking, yeah. It's not like I specifically wanted either of them back then though.

Izumi: Tasuku-san, when you were in Godza you became the MVP actor in the Year-End Godza Awards—

Izumi: And if I remember correctly, you refused to accept the high-class car presented to you right.

Tasuku: Right.

Izumi: And the Godza chairman was dissatisfied with that, so he gifted you this "Queen Bee No.1" instead…

Izumi: (Seems like it was left abandoned in Tasuku-san's home, but Tasuku-san's big brother carried it to the dorm)

Tasuku: Hey, if we don't hurry you're gonna be late right.

Izumi: You're right…!

Tasuku: Here, wear this.

Izumi: Yes.

Tasuku: This helmet is a bit big for you.

Izumi: I wore it the other time too though…

Tsumugi: How about you try fastening that belt on your chin?

Izumi: This one here right. Um… let's see…

Izumi: (I’m not used to it, so I can't do it very well…!)

Tasuku: It can't be helped. Look here.

Izumi: I-I'm sorry.

Izumi: (That's Tasuku-san for you, he fixed it in seconds)

Tsumugi: It looks more decent now, but it is still big.

Tasuku: Maybe I should buy a women’s helmet too.

Izumi: Eeh, you don't have to go out of your way to do that.

Tasuku: Well, that's a matter for another day. For now just get on.

Izumi: Yes, I'll be in your care…!

Tsumugi: Have a safe trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment