Monday, August 17, 2020

SSR Tasuku Backstage In Preparation For Opening! Translation Part 3/3

Love ♥ High Protein

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3




Characters appearing:









Tsuzuru: The wind feels so nice.

Tasuku: It might feel even better since it's after we did some good exercise and took a bath.

Omi: This yogurt ice cream is very good. I'll try making it someday.

Azami: Omi-san, you can even make ice cream like it's not a big deal…

Izumi: Ah, welcome home guys!

Omi: We're back.

Izumi: Ahaha, eating ice cream on the way back home, it's like you guys are some high school boys that finished club activities.

Omi: Haha, you have a point.

Tasuku: Well it's pretty much that.

Tsuzuru: Are you going somewhere, Director?

Izumi: I completely forgot that I wanted to go shopping for dinner after your training.

Izumi: So I'm going to the supermarket now.

Izumi: What should I make for dinner? I guess that after all there's nothing better than cur--.

Tsuzuru: We ate curry yesterday so let's eat something else today.

Omi: Right, Italian or Japanese food sounds good. If I recall correctly in the fridge--.

Tasuku: …

Azami: ? What’s up, Tasuku-san.

Tasuku: …hey Director, can I have a word with you?

Izumi: Yes, what is it?

Tasuku: Lend me your ear.

Tasuku: --.

Izumi: Haha, roger!

Azami & Tsuzuru & Omi: ???

~~~

Citron: It smells yummy~

Banri: Judging by the smell looks like we avoided curry tonight.

Kazunari: I'm starving~. Director-chan, what are we having today?

Izumi: It's a special course!

Kumon: A special course?

Yuki: Wait, this is…

Izumi: Japanese style chicken sauté, broccoli salad, calamari with tomatoes, fried rice with lettuce and tofu, and an omelet with tuna and beans!

Omi: And for dessert there's frozen yogurt filled with fruits.

Izumi: It was Tasuku-san's request, or as we call it, "High Protein Menu MANKAI Soccer Club Special!"

Taichi: S-Soccer club special…!

Tsuzuru: So that was what you two talked about.

CHOICE 1
: How is it, Tasuku-san?



CHOICE 2: Is it good?




Tasuku: You guys eat too. And if you want some of the protein powder I bought you can have from it too.

Taichi: I-I did say that if there was anything I can do I would help but…

Banri: To think they'll come up with this menu.

Kazunari: This is nuts! Do we have to become beefy like the soccer club guys…!?

Yuki: Give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment