Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Event Soak to Your Shoulders ♪ Velu~do Baths Translation Part 7/11


Part 1Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6

Part 7 / Part 8 / Part 9 / Part 10 Epilogue

Characters appearing:







Izumi: Alright… the materials for the meeting are ready. 

Omi: Director, I made some coffee.

Izumi: Thank you Omi-kun.

Izumi: Seems like Tsuzuru-kun's script is going well.

Omi: Yeah, seems like he went around hearing about the guys' bathhouse memories. I'll bring supper to his room later.

Izumi: Ah, speaking of which, how is it going with the photos for the exhibition? 

Omi: Ah-….

Izumi: ?

Omi: To be honest, I'm still not sure about the theme for the pictures. I know it's about time I start taking them, but…

Izumi: Is that so…

Izumi: (Is he in a slump…? I hope he's okay…)

Izumi: If there's something I can do to help let me know.

Omi: I will, thank you.

~~~

Omi: ….

Misumi: Woosh! 

Omi: !?

Omi: That surprised me. It was you Misumi. Looking for triangles? 

Misumi: Yup! I'm looking for nightly triangles~.

Omi: I see…

Misumi: …? Omi, are you sad~?

Omi: Ah-… maybe a little.

Omi: I'm having a hard time choosing pictures for the exhibition. I don't know what pictures to take.

Omi: My friend said he's leaving everything to me, but instead I can't decide on a theme.

Omi: It's an exhibition, so I tried taking many artistic pictures, but none of them really feels right.

Misumi: I love the pictures you take Omi!

Misumi: I even hanged the picture of the kitten and me that you took in my room~.

Omi: Haha, thank you.

Misumi: No matter the picture, if it's a picture Omi took it's gonna be fine. Everyone will be happy~.

Omi: …it's so strange. When I talk with you Misumi I automatically feel lighter.

Misumi: Really~? I'm happy~!

Omi: Right… I'll try giving a bit more thought to the theme.

Misumi: Yep!

Misumi: Pictures for the exhibition~. Since we're performing in a bathhouse, how about pictures of bathhouses?

Omi: Haha, sounds nice. But since it's a collaboration between bathhouse and theater…

Omi: --.

Omi: …I see.

Omi: Say, Misumi. Could you do me a favor…?

Misumi: What is it~?

Omi: Would you show me around town?


No comments:

Post a Comment