Saturday, January 18, 2020

Event Soak to Your Shoulders ♪ Velu~do Baths Translation Part 2/11


Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6


Characters appearing:










Izumi: A collaboration between bathhouse and acting?

Omi: Yeah, a friend from the onsen association of my college said he wanted to arrange one.

Omi: Heard about the bathhouse "Velu~do Bath"?

Izumi: Yeah. It's a bathhouse with a traditional feel right.

Omi: The onsen association teamed up with this bathhouse, and seems like they came up with a plan.

Omi: They want to make bathhouses more accessible, in this era where young people grew distant from public baths.

Omi: Since it's the town of theaters, they came up with this project to make the bathhouse livelier.

Omi: So they're looking for a troupe that will join the collaboration.

Izumi: I see, sounds fun!

Omi: Right, acting in a bathhouse… it's so rare which makes it interesting.

Omi: I sometimes go there with the other guys after soccer practice, so we're familiar with that bathhouse.

Izumi: It's an opportunity to try many different things as a Company.

Izumi: On top of that, it would make both the town and the bathhouse livelier, it's full of nothing but good things. I'll consult with Sakyo-san!

Omi: Yeah, I'm counting on you.

~~~ 

Izumi: And so, a collaboration between Velu~do Bath and MANKAI Company has been green lit!

Izumi: I would like the eight actors here to participate in the bathhouse performance.

Misumi: Okaay!

Kumon: Performing in a bathhouse sounds like so much fun!

Kumon: And I'm together with nii-chan, I'm so happy! Hehe, let's do our best!

Juza: Yeah.

Izumi: Tsuzuru-kun will be participating in the meeting today, so if you have any requests or ideas for the script feel free to share.

Sakyo: Incidentally, this time we will be using the bath as our stage.

Guy: Hm… which means, we will be performing naked?

Citron: Oh!? That's official!

Tsuzuru: Could it be that you meant offensive…?

Omi:
Normally it's forbidden to enter bathhouse water with a towel, but--.

Omi: This time as an exception, we can wear a swimsuit and also a towel on top of it.

Izumi: Female customers can watch the performance too, so make sure you wear a swimsuit!

Citron: That's a relief~.

Tasuku: With the bath as our stage, we can create a different performance from usual.

Izumi: I'm looking forward to it. It's very innovative so it's going to be the talk of the town, it's great for the Company's PR…!

Juza: Acting in a bath is a first for me.

Misumi: I want to make a triangle with bubbles~!

Omi: Sounds fun.

Tsuzuru: The stage is a bathhouse, and the script is going to be a slice of life one-scene, so making it a comedy sounds like a good idea.

Tsuzuru: If you guys have any memories about bathhouses or baths please tell me.

Guy: Understood.

Izumi: Let's end the meeting for today then.

Sakyo: Each and every one of you should also think about role building too.

Citron: Even if we wear swimsuits, we'll be topless… I will work on my muscles!

Kumon: Alright, me too! Tasuku-san, teach us!

Misumi: I'll train too~!

Tasuku: Sure, leave it to me. We'll start with a morning run, sit-ups, push-ups and then…

Izumi: (Everyone is so motivated. I can't wait to see their acting!)


No comments:

Post a Comment