Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Event Soak to Your Shoulders ♪ Velu~do Baths Translation Part 5/11


Part 1Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6


Characters appearing:








Misumi: ….

Misumi: Ah! New triangle spotted! What a good triangle this one is~.

Omi: Misumi. So you were here.

Omi: Here, the picture I took the other day. I developed it so I wanted to give it to you.

Misumi: Woah~! Thanks~!

Omi: You're welcome.

Misumi: Mister cat looks so cute too! I'll show it to him.

~~~

Citron: Guy, I looked for you.

Guy: Citronia. Did you need something from me?

Citron: Yes. I have very important business. Do you have time?

Guy: I've just finished watering the flowers like Tsukioka asked from me. I don't have any special plans…

Citron: Gotta go fast! I'll be ready in a minute!

Guy: ?

~~~

Citron: Phew….

Guy: …Why am I together with Citronia in the bath.

Citron: Don't be so stiff! Relax, phoenix.

Guy: So your important business was taking a bath.

Citron: That's right! Sakyo told us to do role building for the bathhouse performance!

Citron: When we soak in the bath, we get to know the bathhouse better and we can relax, nothing but good things!

Guy: I see. You're right indeed.

Citron: Feels like hell~.

Guy: It feels like hell, even though you just said it's nothing but good things?

Citron: That's what you say when you take a bath in Japan!

Guy: Is that so. I'll make a note of it.

Guy: …the water really does feel nice though. Japanese bathhouses are great.

Citron: So you get this greatness too, Guy.

Guy: Yeah… and I remember going to one, a very long time ago.

Guy: There wasn't such a tradition in Zafra, it feels both nostalgic and refreshing.

Citron: Japanese bathhouses are amazing! I like hot springs, but bathhouses are fine too!

Guy: You liked taking baths even back then, Citronia.

~~~

Citron: <<Phew… the jasmine water has a great scent today. It's healing…>>

Citron: <<Guy, how about you get in as well?>>

Guy: <<No, I cannot simply get in together with you>>

Guy: <<I am your attendant, Citronia. I cannot ditch my guard duty. It would be too late if something was to happen>>

Citron: <<Geez… you're as stiff as always>>

Citron: <<Have you heard? In a far away island country, taking a bath is a form of communication>>

Guy: <<Communication…?>>

Citron: <<Right. They have a word for that, naked bonding>>

Guy: <<….>>

Citron: <<…seems like you don't quite get it yet>>

~~~

Guy: Such a thing did happen…

Citron: This is bacon bonding!

Guy: Yeah, I think I understand the meaning now.

Citron: <<To think I'm able to share the culture of this country with you, while taking a bath together as friends…>>

Guy: <<Yeah. Back then, I didn't think I could spend time with you like this>>

~~~

Kumon: Ohh~! Citron-san and Guy-san, you went to the bathhouse together!

Guy: Yeah.

Citron: Bacon bonding~.

Kumon: Bacon…? Do you mean naked bonding?

Citron: That's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment