Saturday, January 18, 2020

Event Soak to Your Shoulders ♪ Velu~do Baths Translation Part 3/11


Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4Part 5 / Part 6

Characters appearing:






Kumon: Nii-chan, it's been ages since we last went to the batting center together, and it was so much fun~!

Kumon: You hit everything that came your way!

Juza: You also did great y'know.

Kumon: Hehe… my form really was perfect today! I think it's because you were with me nii-chan~.

Kumon: Hey, let's go next week again!

Juza: Once we're done with our homework.

Kumon: Ugh… homework… B-But if it's for the sake of going with nii-chan I'll do my best!

Kumon: That aside, I'm all sweaty after such a work out~.

Juza: You're right. Gotta take a bath once we get back.

Kumon: Bath… ah, I know! Since we're at it--.

~~~ 

Kumon: Huh~… taking a bath in a bathhouse feels so nice~…

Juza: It's been a while since I've been to one.

Kumon: Yeah, same! I used to go often with Yamaguchi and the others after baseball practice.

Kumon: When we lived back home, we sometimes went together, remember? It was different from the bath we had in home, it made me thrilled~.

Juza: When you were little you didn’t want to soak in the water at all, remember?

Kumon: Ahaha, you're right! How nostalgic~.

~~~ 

Kumon: Nii-chan! I want to wash your back! Can I?

Juza: Yeah. I'll leave it to you then.

Kumon: Okay! Hehe… as I thought nii-chan's back is so wide and strong, it's so cool~!

Kumon: Carefully, scrub scrub!

Juza: I'll wash yours next. Here, face that way.

Kumon: Thanks, nii-chan! It feels nice~.

Juza: Did you wash all the soap? Let's enter the bath then.

Kumon: Yup!

Juza: ….

Kumon: …Nii-chan, we're not done yet? Let's get out.

Juza: No can do. Mom told us to soak all the way to our shoulders and count to 100 right.

Kumon: Eeh, but it's hot…

Juza: You won't become strong otherwise.

Kumon: Eh!? That's no good! I want to become like you nii-chan, so I'll soak properly!

Juza: Good. Then let's count together.

Kumon: Yeah! One… two…

~~~ 

Kumon: You know, back then whenever I stayed too long in the bath I went all dizzy…

Kumon: Ah, but I like it now! I can talk to you easily, and it's good for your health!

Juza: Right. Taking a bath makes you feel all better.

Kumon: I know right!

Kumon: Hey nii-chan, let's count to 100 together again!

Juza: Geez… can't be helped.

Kumon: Yay! Hehe…!

Kumon: Once I soak in and finish counting to 100, pat my head again!


No comments:

Post a Comment