Wednesday, December 18, 2019

SSR Taichi Backstage Shooting Star Jewel Translation Part 3/3


The Magical Popularing


Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:







Taichi: Hmm, I wonder what's going on. Even in school the teachers complimented me nonstop~…

Taichi: …hm? There's something in my pocket…

Taichi: What the! It's the opal ring. I was spacing out in the morning and took it with me.

Izumi: What curry should I make today…

Taichi: Ah, Director-sensei! Good job today! Shopping?

Izumi: Taichi-kun, how was school? Yup, I'm going shopping for dinner.

Taichi: Then I'll go with you, I'll help you with the bags!

Izumi: Really? Thanks. Then I'll take you up on that.

~~~ 

Izumi: I'm so happy we could buy things that were on sale too! Thank you for helping, Taichi-kun.

Taichi: Feel free to call me anytime if you need something again!

Taichi: Oh, that's right. You know, for the whole day today, somehow so many people were complimenting me.

Taichi: Even though I wasn't doing anything special… hmm, I wonder why…

Izumi: It might be that things you're doing unintentionally, are actually always helpful for someone else.

Izumi: So maybe that's why they're all complimenting you.

Taichi: For someone else huh. Ehehe, I hope you're right~.

~~~ 

Taichi: Yawns… hmm, it's morning~.

Taichi: …eh? The ring isn't here.

Taichi: I'm pretty sure I left it here. Where can it be…

*knock knock*

Omi: Taichi, good morning.

Taichi: Ah, morning Omi-kun.

Taichi: (Hehe, will he compliment me again?)

Omi: …hm? What's wrong? Breakfast is ready, you should eat it before it gets cold.

Taichi: (Eh?)

Taichi: Y-Yeah. I'll go after I wash my face.

~~~ 

Taichi: (He didn't compliment me… but I guess that would be the normal reaction)

Taichi: Awright, this face washing foam…

Azami: Taichi-san, that's hand soap you know.

Taichi: Eh!? But when I used it yesterday… you complimented me right Aa-chan?

Azami: Huh? No way in hell. Rather I told you to use this one for your face.

Taichi: (Eeeeh!?)

~~~ 

Taichi: (Hmm, yesterday I got complimented a bunch both in the dorms and at school, but today was normal, as though it all was a lie…)

Taichi:
(…thinking of which, I was complimented right after I received that ring--)

Taichi: (But once I lost it this morning, I wasn't complimented at all. And it looked like Aa-chan didn't even remember what happened yesterday)

Taichi: (Ah! Maybe because the ring made my "I want to be popular" wish come true, it disappeared or something…!?)

Taichi: But like… that popularity was different from what I had in mind…

Izumi: What should I make today…

Taichi: Eh? Director-sensei, shopping again?

Izumi: Taichi-kun!

Izumi: Yup, Omi-kun told me he would be late today, so I'm in charge of dinner instead.

Taichi: I see. Then I'll help with the shopping!

Izumi: Really? But you helped me yesterday too. Sorry about that.

Taichi: Eh!? D-Director-sensei, you remember…!?

Izumi: Eh!? It happened yesterday you know, of course I remember!

Taichi: Y-you're right…!

Izumi: Not just yesterday, but also how you helped me with the props--.

Izumi: I clearly remember how you always help me with all kinda stuff, Taichi-kun.

Izumi: You're a huge help, really. Thank you for everything.

Taichi: …!

Taichi: Hehe, then today I'll help you with cooking too!

Izumi: Ahaha, thank you. Then, maybe I'll cook your favorite today.

Taichi: Really!? Yay~!

Taichi: I'll always help you with whatever you need, Director-sensei!

No comments:

Post a Comment