Monday, December 16, 2019

R Omi Backstage Passionate Buffalo Translation Part 2/2

Speedy Present Opening

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:





Izumi: So the place you wanted to visit was a used bookstore huh.

Omi: Yeah. I wanted to look for a recipe book for cakes from all around the world.

Izumi: I see!

~~~

Izumi: Last time we came here, there was a book for recipes from all around the world so I thought we would easily find a book for cakes too but…

Omi: We can't really find it… I'll go look over there.

~~~

Izumi: A cutlery guidebook…? So they even make this kinda books.

Omi: Wow, that's one unique guidebook.

Izumi: Yup. Says here it's antique cutlery. The handiwork is wonderful, it's so pretty…

Omi: It has some beautiful pictures…

Izumi: Right. But if it's something you use often, it's better to have something simpler and easier to use…

Izumi: Ah, like this one here, it's cute.

Omi: It does look simple and easy to use.

Izumi: Oh right Omi-kun, did you find the cake recipe book?

Omi: Yeah, it was right there. I've bought it earlier. Thanks for coming with me.

~~~

Omi: I tried to make some Christmas pudding for a dessert today. I hope everyone likes it.

Juza: …munch munch… 's good.

Muku: It has a very mature taste!

Izumi: Yup, it's very mellow and delicious! You're at a professional level even when it comes to this, Omi-kun!

Izumi: Ah, I can taste some spice that resembles cinnamon. The cakes you normally make are delicious, but I like this one too.

Omi: I see. I'm happy you all like it.

~~~

Izumi: Today is Omi-kun's turn for the advent calendar!

Omi: Yeah. I hope you'll like it…

Izumi: Then I'll open it right away.

Omi: Sure.

Izumi: …how cute! It's a spoon and fork set!

Omi: It's not the same as we saw in the used bookstore, but I looked for cutlery that looked similar enough.

Izumi: It's wonderful! Thank you.

Omi: It would make me happy if you use this cutlery to eat my cooking from now on.

Izumi: --!

Izumi: Sure! I'll use it lots!

*ding*

Izumi: Hm? Omi-kun were you making something?

Omi: Yeah, seems like it's ready. Please wait here.

Omi: Alright, the color is looking good.


Izumi: Huh? It's the cake you made the other day…

Omi: It seemed like you loved it, so I made it again.

Omi: I know you just got it, but would you like to use the present I just gave you?

Izumi: Of course! Thank you!

Muku: Woah, such a nice smell…!

Juza: Candies?

Izumi: Omi-kun baked a cake. Let's eat together.

Omi: I made a lot, so there's enough for Juza and Muku too.

Muku: Really!? Ehehe, thank you so much.

Juza: …! Thanks.

Izumi: Fufu. Then let's dig in.

Omi: Please, go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment