Wednesday, December 18, 2019

SSR Taichi Backstage Shooting Star Jewel Translation Part 2/3

The Magical Popularing

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:





Taichi: To think that an opal bracelet would be so expensive… huh….

Strange Old Lady: …young man.

Taichi:
Eh? You're talking to me?

Strange Old Lady:
I saw you looking at the opal in that store. Do you want that crystal?

Taichi:
?? Y-Yes. It's my birth crystal, so I'm interested in it…

Strange Old Lady: Then accept this.

Taichi: Eh? It's… a ring with a crystal?

Strange Old Lady: It's an opal ring. It will grant your wishes.

Taichi: My wish?

Taichi:
It's shining in such a strange color. Err, why…

Taichi: Eh!? The old lady disappeared. But she was right in front of me just now.

Taicihi: What should I do, I ended up taking it. That grandma said it was an opal… I wonder if it's true…

Taichi: A ring huh… Well, if I can become popular with it then all is good!

Izumi: Taichi-kun, sorry to keep you waiting!

Taichi: Ah, Director-sensei, welcome back!

Izumi: I bought all the props. Thank you for carrying the bags.

Taichi: Hehe, this much is a piece of cake.

Izumi: Then let's go back to the dorms.

Taichi:
Alright!

Izumi: By the way, you went to the healing crystals shop right?

CHOICE 1: What kinda crystals were there?



CHOICE 2:
It has a romantic feeling to it.



~~~ 

Taicihi: Hn… Yawns… it's morning…

Taichi: …ouch… eh, there's something on top of me…?

Taichi: (Ah… it's the ring I received yesterday. I looked at it yesterday before bed and forgot to put it away….)

*knock knock*


Omi:
Taichi.

Taichi: Ah, Omi-kun, morning!

Omi: Morning. You woke up on your own. How admirable.

Taichi: …eh? Y-Yeah, thanks.

Taichi: (?? I'm pretty sure I woke up at the same hour yesterday too though…)

~~~ 

Taicihi: Yawns… so sleepy…

Taichi: Let's see, which soap should I use for my face… the one Aa-chan told me to use…

Taicihi: Make some bubbles~, there….

Azami: Ooh. Taichi-san, you're washing your face properly.

Taichi: Eh? Ah, yeah. You told me to do it so I'm washing it you know, Aa-chan…

Azami: I mean, you're actually carrying it out.

Azami: Some of the guys here won't do it even if I tell 'em… so compared to them you're admirable.

Taichi: ?? I- I see…


No comments:

Post a Comment