Wednesday, December 18, 2019

SSR Taichi Backstage Shooting Star Jewel Translation Part 1/3

The Magical Popularing

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:






Sakuya: Ah, this webpage has a special article about healing crystals. So there're all kinds of crystals huh.

Yuki: I think I saw a model from a fashion magazine wearing this one.

Sakuya: Woah, such a pretty gem…!

Muku: There are many crystals used as love charms. …Ah! This crystal, it was on a shojo manga I read the other day!

Taichi: A love charm? Which means, if I hold this stone I'll be popular!?

Yuki: Huh? No way, it can't possibly have such an effect.

Taichi: Eeh!! Uugh~, Yuki-chan you're so harsh….

Muku: Look, this page has birth date crystals.

Sakuya: You're right! My birthday is on March so… looks like mine is an aquamarine!

Yuki: Mine is on July, so a Ruby huh. Hmm, it has a nice color.

Muku: Mine is a peridot.

Taichi: Mine is on October so… ah, an opal! Neat~, it's so shiny and pretty!

Izumi: What else do I need to buy…

Sakuya: Ah, Director! You're working hard.

Taichi: Director-sensei, are you going somewhere?

Izumi:
Yup, I'm going to buy some props, for one of the theater companies we're helping to.

Izumi: It's just that, there's a lot to buy, so I'm looking for someone to help me with the shopping…

Taichi: I'll help you then!

Izumi: Thank you! That's a huge help. I'm counting on you Taichi-kun.

Taichi: Yes! We're off!

Muku: Goodbye!

Yuki: Bye.
~~~

Izumi: And we're done with this one. Next is…

Taichi: …Ah.

Taichi: A healing crystals store…? Love charm crystals, and birthday crystals…

Taichi: Um, Director-sensei! Can I go over there for a sec?

Izumi: Hm? I don't mind… then I'll go to that shop. We'll regroup later.

Taichi: Yes!

~~~

Employee: Welcome.

Taichi: Woah~… somehow this store feels so magical~…

Taichi: There're so many crystals. And so many colors.

Taichi: …Ah! An opal…! It's my birth stone!

Taichi:
That reminds me that I really wanted a new bracelet~. A bracelet with my birth crystal sounds so cool…!

Taichi: Let's see, the price…

Taichi: !? So expensive!!

Taichi: Uugh… I- I can't buy it…


No comments:

Post a Comment