Saturday, December 21, 2019

SR Juza Backstage Heroic Adventurer Translation Part 2/2

Overlapping with a Bloodstone

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:







Juza: I'm back.

Izumi: Welcome home… hey, what's up with this huge stone?

Juza: I borrowed it from my university.

CHOICE 1: Can it be…



CHOICE 2: This stone has a strange color.



~~~ 

Tenma: Woah!? What the hell is that!?

Juza: It's a bloodstone. Seems like it's good to keep it close to you.

Tenma: …still, why would you bring it to the bathroom?

Banri: You sure you aren't being pranked.

Juza: Am not. I'm not a dumbass like you.

Banri: Aahh? Just look at this situation, no matter how you look at it you look like the dumbass here!

Tenma: These two are the same no matter where…

~~~ 

Juza: Better go over the script one more time.

Juza: In this scene after this line, it should be more…

Juza: (…?)

Juza: (What the? Suddenly I feel tired…)

~~~ 

Juza: …?

Juza: (I'm not in the practice room anymore…? What's this place)

???: ….

Juza: …Blood?

Blood?: ….

Juza: Hey--.

Huey?: Oh, if it isn't Blood.

Juza: Omi-san…?

Huey?: Hey hey, who is that even. Did you forget how I look?

Juza: (This back alley… no, no way)

Juza: (But it looks familiar—it's just like the world of "Fallen Blood" here)

Juza: (Which means that the person in front of me isn't Omi-san, it's Huey)

Huey?: Hey, you okay?

Juza: I'm not Blood.

Huey?:
Not Blood? Even though you're just like two peas in a pond?

Juza: I'm not Blood, but I bet I know him well.

Huey?: Haha, you're a weird one.

Huey?: Well, whatever. I'm on my way to do some sparring. Mind to join me?

Huey?: I wanted to call Blood, but I can't get to him.

Huey?:
You look just like Blood, so you can spar at least right?

Juza: (I'm here anyway so… might as well go with him)

Juza: Yeah, sure.

~~~ 

Huey?: Fu!

*hit*


Juza: Ha!

*hit*


Huey?: Blood's lookalike, you're good.

Juza:
….

Huey?: What do you say? Don't you want to become a pro? Team up with me.

Juza: …I won't become a pro.

Huey?: Haha, you're so cold. This part is also just like Blood.

Juza: ….

Juza: …that guy, Blood, I'm sure he doesn't actually hate it.

Huey?: What?

Juza: Keep inviting him out persistently. If you do that, I'm sure--.

Juza: (And… the one you really wanna pair up with isn't me right)

Huey?:
…I see.

Huey?:
Got it. Thanks, mister lookalike--.

~~~ 

Juza: ….

Izumi: Ah, you woke up Juza-kun?

Juza: (….a dream huh)

Omi: Are you alright?

Juza: …yup. Didn't even notice I fell asleep.

Omi: Don't overwork yourself. Here, I baked some scones for supper.



Juza: (--Blood?)

Juza: --.

Izumi: Juza-kun, why are you staring at the mirror like that?

Omi: Are you really okay?

Juza: …yeah.

Juza: …I think I've got an idea for the role now.

No comments:

Post a Comment