Friday, December 29, 2017

R Tsuzuru Backstage Honest Jiangshi Translation Part 2/2

An Invitation to a Chinese-Style Haunted House 

Part 1 / Part 2

Characters appearing:





Tsumugi: Ah, Director. Hello.

Izumi: Tsumugi-san, just the person I've been looking for! Can it be you're free today?

Tsumugi: Right. I don't have any special plans today, is there something going on?

Izumi: Yes! The truth is--.

~~~

Tsumugi: Tsuzuru-kun is doing a hopping vampire in a haunted house? Fufu, sounds interesting. I want to go by all means!

Izumi: That's great! Then, let's go right away!

Tsumugi: Then I'll go back to my room for a bit to get ready.

Yuki: I'm home.

Izumi: Welcome back, Yuki-kun!

Yuki: Say, person from Planet Curry. I heard you talking just now, did you say you're going to a haunted house?

Izumi: Yup. Tsuzuru-kun is working part time in a haunted house, I was talking with Tsumugi-san about going!

Izumi: If you're interested Yuki-kun want to come along?

Yuki: I want. The costumes in a haunted house, I want to take my time and look at them properly for once.

Izumi: Is that so. Then, it's settled! Once you're ready, let’s meet here!

Yuki: Got it.

~~~

Izumi: …i-it's got that feel more than I thought right.

Tsumugi: Yes. The temperature too, seems like it's adjusted so it's chillier than outside.

Tsumugi:
It's really well detailed. As expected from a popular haunted house.

Yuki: It's the first time I've entered a Chinese style haunted house, but surprisingly the costumes, the decorations and the props are artistic, it might be surprisingly interesting.

Yuki: Here, look at that. It's carefully elaborated to make it look like it's really old.

Izumi: (The both of them, are so calm…)

~~~

Ghost actor: Ouuu…!

Izumi: T-There it is!

Yuki: Woah, what's with this quality? Is it really handmade? The stitches are really neat, and the cloth is made from good material.

Tsumugi: I see, first they make you turn your attention to the top on purpose, so that when it appears suddenly at your feet the amount of surprise is increased…

Ghost actor:
 ….

Izumi: …um, somehow I'm sorry.

~~~

Izumi: (I wonder why, maybe it's because their way of enjoying themselves is a bit off, but I'm also not so scared anymore…)

???: --you.

Izumi: Hm? Did you say something?

Tsumugi: I didn't say anything.

Yuki: Me neither.

Izumi: Eh? Then just now whose voice was--.

???: -fouuund you.

Izumi: Eeek!? W-Who is it?

???: I'm just—next to youuu!!

Izumi: Kyaaa!?

Yuki: --ah, if it isn't Villager C.

Tsuzuru: Eh.

Tsumugi: Ah, you're right. So that was your area Tsuzuru-kun.

Tsuzuru: Y-Yuki and Tsumugi-san, and even Director!? You came!?

Izumi:
Y-Yeah. I heard that you were doing your best Tsuzuru-kun, so we came to see how you're doing but…

Yuki: Heh, the quality of your costume is pretty high too. Let me look at it closer. Here, come closer.

Tsuzuru: Eh, ah, okay.

Tsumugi: Right Tsuzuru-kun. About the way you tried to scare us just now, I think your timing was a bit too fast.

Tsumugi: I think that if you intentionally leave a pause, and then come out to startle when the nervousness is at the peak, it'll induce more fear.

Tsuzuru: Eeeh… I was seriously just got called out…

Izumi: I-It's all good Tsuzuru-kun! I was startled and… I-I, was really, scared…?

Tsuzuru: Huh… you don’t have to force yourself to back me up. It'll just make me feel even more depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment