Saturday, December 23, 2017

Cross Backstage Omi & Hisoka Translation

Delivering Food Education


Characters appearing:








Banri: I'm digging in.

Kazunari: I'm gonna eat!

Taichi: I'm digging in!

Omi: There are second helpings too, so eat a lot.

Banri: This beef stew is seriously good. Nothing less from Omi.

Kazunari: The melting texture of the meat, it's rich and super yummy! Omimi, you're basically god!

Taichi: I'm happy Omi-kun is here in the Company!

Omi: You're exaggerating.

Homare: Hm, the coloring is good, the taste is good, it is just like the King oh demiglace…

Azuma: It's good enough to be served in a restaurant.

Omi: …hm? Where is Hisoka-san?

Azuma: Speaking of which I haven't seen him.

Homare: I have invited him to dinner, however he turned me down saying he is sleepy today.

Omi: Is that so.

Azuma: Just like always.

Banri: More like, isn't Hisoka-san eating a rare scene?

Tachi: Right, in my impression he basically eats nothing but marshmallow.

Kazunari: Hm~, even if he does eat once in a while, feels like he isn't eating much.

Banri: Hisoka-san is skinny after all~. Like Taichi-skinny?

Taichi: I'm eating a bunch see! I simply don't grow lengthwise!

Kazunari: You'll inevitably grow widthwise, you fine with that, Taicchan?

Taichi: Eh!? This is bad!?

Omi: You're in your growth period, so there isn't any problem there right.

Omi: More importantly, if Hisoka-san isn't eating much it's worrisome. Maybe he is really picky about his food…

Azuma: Hmm, I wonder about that. I don't know if he has something like pickiness to begin with.

Homare: Seems like marshmallow is the only thing he likes, however aside from that it feels like he mechanically eats other things.

Omi: I see…

Omi: It bothers me a little, so I'll go check on him.

~~~ 

Omi: Hisoka-san, are you there? It's Omi.

Hisoka: ….what?

Omi: There is beef stew for dinner, won't you eat too?

Hisoka: …no need.

Omi: If there's something else you want to eat, I'll make it for you.

Hisoka: …I have this, so I'm fine.

Omi: This is… marshmallow?

Hisoka: …right.

Omi: But, with just marshmallow you won't get any nourishment.

Omi: We use physical strength in practice, so we have to eat things with proper nutrition and strengthen our health.

Hisoka: …bites.

Omi: No, like I said with just marshmallow your balance of nutrition will--.

Hisoka: ….

Omi: Hisoka-san?

Hisoka: Zz…

Omi: He fell asleep…

Hisoka: Zz…

Omi: Yeaah, it can't be helped huh… good night.

~~~ 

Omi: Hmm…

Homare: How did it go?

Omi: He fell asleep while eating marshmallows.

Homare: As I suspected.

Azuma: It's the usual.

Taichi: As I thought, Hisoka-san's staple food is marshmallow right.

Kazunari: I'm sure Hisohiso is half made from marshmallows. Fluffy body~.

Omi: But, with just marshmallow, his diet will become unbalanced, it's bad right.

Banri: If it continues, he'll collapse eventually won't he.

Omi: We have to do something, and make sure he's eating properly.

Azuma: Right.

Homare: Saying that, seems like he is interested in nothing but marshmallow.

Kazunari: Then, how about cooking arranged around marshmallows?

Banri: That's refreshing. Is something like this event exists.

Izumi:
Like marshmallow curry!

Banri: Joining to the conversation so suddenly, and talking about curry… nothing less from Director-chan, you don't weaver.

Izumi: I was worried about Hisoka-san's eating habits too. Omi-kun, isn't there a way?

Omi: Marshmallow curry huh… I've never made it before.

Banri: No, this idea is rejected right!

Kazunari: It might be surprisingly possible.

Izumi: It sounds quite delicious right.

Kazunari: With marshmallow curry filled with ice cream and fruits girls in high school will surely get excited!

Taichi: It can work, marshmallow curry! It'll be popular!

Banri: No, there aren't any high school girls here.

Omi: Marshmallow curry… Hisoka-san… girls in high school…

Banri: See, Omi is all confused!

Azuma: No matter what you do, if it's with marshmallow it'll become dessert-like.

Homare: I cannot help but think about the harmony between rice and marshmallow as a dissonance though.

Izumi: Hmm….

Omi: This is difficult… marshmallow huh…

Reporter: Woah! This texture, it's fluffy, as if it's marshmallow~!

Omi: …marshmallow?

Reporter: Now, the restaurant with the rumored popular soufflé omelette everyone is talking about is right here! Everyone, by all means please try eating it~!

Omi: Soufflé omelette… if it's this…

Kazunari: Ah! This restaurant, I went to it the other day!

Kazunari: The girls were lining up like crazy. It really has a marshmallow like feel!

Azuma: Heh. If it's a fluffy texture, seems like there's a possibility Hisoka will mistake it for marshmallow and eat it.

Izumi: It looks delicious~ I want to eat it!

Banri: No, it's not for you Director-chan see.

Izumi: Well that's true but still!

Omi: Once I complete it, Director you can eat it too.

Izumi: Yay! Thank you!

~~~ 

Homare: Hisoka-kun, I heard that today's lunch will make you drool from happiness!

Hisoka: Zzz…

Homare: What is the point of you drooling right now! Wake up! It is lunch time!

Hisoka: …what? Marshmallow…?

Homare: Enough with that, come!

~~~ 

Kazunari:
Ah! There he is!

Hisoka: Zzz…

Taichi: Please wake up!

Hisoka: …what?

Omi: This, I tried making it.

Hisoka: What is that… it's white… an omelette?

Omi: It's soufflé omelette. In order for it to become as fluffy as possible I used lots of egg white, so if you like please try eating it.

Hisoka: …it's fluffy, like marshmallow.

Homare: Try and taste it!

Azuma: He went to lengths to think of something Hisoka can eat.

Hisoka: …it's fluffy.

Hisoka: Bites…

Omi: …how is it?

Hisoka: ….

Omi: ….

Hisoka: …the taste is worlds apart from marshmallow.

Omi: Well, it's an omelette after all, it must be true.

Homare: As I thought, it may be no good.

Azuma: Next time, we should try a marshmallow flavored omelette.

Omi: Sounds hard to do.

Hisoka: ….but, it's good.

Omi: Eh?

Hisoka: …thanks.

Omi: Can you eat it?

Hisoka: …munch munch.

Omi: He's eating it properly…

Hisoka: …thank you for the meal.

Kazunari: Hisohiso, congrats on eating everything!

Banri: Amazing. So you can eat stuff other than marshmallow.

Omi: That's great… taking the trouble to make it was worth it.

Izumi: Then, let's eat too.

Banri: I'm starving. 

Homare: Let us eat.

Azuma: Let's eat.

Kazunari: I'm digging in!

Izumi: It's good! It's delicious, Omi-kun!

Kazunari: As I thought, Omimi's menu is godlike! Nothing missing 'bout it!

Banri: It's great. I could eat it all day.

Homare: This is already, the taste of mother's food… no, the taste of maman's food!

Omi: Maman…

Azuma: I think it's French for mother.

Kazunari: Seconds please!

Izumi: Me too!

Omi: I'll go make some right now.

~~~ 

Omi: If they're this happy about it, I think I'll try developing new menus from now on too.

~~~ 

Omi: and, something like that I guess.

Hisoka: …seconds.

Omi: Ah, you brought your plate. Thank you very much.

Hisoka: …next time I want it to be a bit sweeter.

Omi: Then, I'll try adding sugar.

Hisoka: …yeah.

Hisoka: ….

Omi: Even if you don't wait here, I'll carry it over to you you know?

Hisoka: …it's interesting.

Omi: Is that so?

Hisoka: ….

Omi: (Maybe he started to develop interest in food a bit. That's a good development)

No comments:

Post a Comment