Saturday, December 16, 2017

R Juza Backstage Snowy Day Scarf Part 2/2

Sweet Merry Xmas! 

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:







Izumi: Today afternoon? I don't have any special plans but… did something happen?

Juza: There's somewhere, I want you to come with me to.

Izumi: (Being told such a thing by Juza-kun, is rare. I wonder what happened…?)

Juza:
…is it no good after all? Sorry for being so sudden.

Izumi: Ah, no, that's not it! Got it. I'll get ready to go out on the afternoon!

Juza:
Thanks.

~~~

Izumi: (Juza-kun took me until the city but…)

Izumi:
(Was there a store like this here? The line is really something…)

Izumi: (On top of it the ones lining, are mostly girls!)

Girl A: The sweets buffet here, is famous for being really delicious!

Girl B: Eeh! Is that so! I'm really looking forward to it!

Izumi: (I see. It's a sweets buffet shop… if that's the case this line of girls is understandable)

Juza: …here.

Izumi: Eh? Here…?

Juza: Yeah.

Izumi: (I see! Juza-kun does like sweets after all!)

Izumi: (Indeed even if he wanted to go to this shop, with nothing but girls around it would be hard to enter…)

Izumi:
Juza-kun, you wanted to come to this store right. Then, let's go to line up!

Juza: No. I made a reservation so there's no need to line up. Over here.

Izumi: Eh!? W-Wait Juza-kun!?

~~~

Employee: Welcome.

Juza: I booked a place, I'm Hyodo.

Employee: Hyodo-sama right. I confirmed your reservation. Please come here.

~~~

Juza: ….phew.

Izumi: Juza-kun, you made a reservation?

Juza: Yeah. Muku has bought for me the sweets from this store before, they were crazy good so…

Izumi: (I see…)

Izumi: And then you actually wanted to come to the store, but it was hard to enter alone right!

Juza: That's not it.

Izumi: Eh?

Juza: As thanks for the scarf from the other time… no, that's not all.

Juza: …you're always taking care of me Director, so I wanted to thank you somehow.

Juza: But, I don't know what can make a girl happy…. So I couldn't think, about anything else but this.

Izumi: (I see, that's why he invited me…)

Juza: Sorry. For not being able to give you a proper gift.

Izumi: Juza-kun…

Izumi: For me, this gift is really something to be happy about! Thank you.

Juza: …'kay.

Izumi: Alright! Since we're finally at a buffet! It makes you feel like eating a lot!

Izumi: Say, which one of the cakes here in this store is recommended?

Juza: For me the best is this chocolate cake, but all of them are good.

Izumi: I see. Then, I'll start with this chocolate cake!

Izumi:
Aim for it, conquest the whole menu!

Juza: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment