Friday, November 10, 2017

SR Juza Backstage Travel Snacks Banzai! Translation Part 1/2

Sweets Hoarding Tactics

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:







Izumi:
(What curry will I make today. Three days ago was sea food, so today it's vegetables I guess~)

Izumi:
…hm? Over there, this is a back I've seen before…

Izumi:
(That, it's definitely Juza-kun right? It's rare to meet him in the supermarket. I wonder what he's doing)

Juza: ......

Izumi: (Somehow his expression is so serious… I wonder if it's bad to call him…)

Izumi: (But somehow looks like he's really deep in thoughts… I'm curious. Let's try following him a bit)

~~~

Juza: ......

Izumi: (It's the sweets corner here right. Juza-kun, he's glaring at the shelf but…)

Juza: …this goes too. …this one too, I guess.

Izumi: (Ah! So he made such a serious face because he was choosing candies! More than pondering, he was closely examining them)

Izumi: (That's good, if that's it seems like it'll be okay if I call him)

Izumi: Juza-kun.

Juza: ….! Director….!?

Izumi: Ah, my bad, did I surprise you? Juza-kun you came here for shopping too huh.

Juza: ….yeah.

Izumi: The truth is I've watched you since earlier. Seems like you put in the cart the candies that caught your eye but…

Izumi: …wait, looking from afar I didn’t notice, but that's some amount of candies isn't it!?

Juza: I was choosing candies to take to the trip.

Izumi: Eeeh!? All this!?

Juza: When going to a far place, candies are a must to take right.

Izumi: No, I understand how you feel, but they're about to spill out of the cart you know!?

Izumi: A-As expected you can't take all of them right…? You have to pack clothes and so on in your baggage after all.

Juza: …right. It's true…

Juza: It can't be helped, I'll do a selection.

Izumi: Yeah, I think it's for the best…

Izumi: But that's nice, choosing candies to eat on the plane is one of the enjoyable things about trips.

Izumi: Maybe I'll take some too. ….ah, this one looks tasty! It's the first time I'm seeing it!

Juza: This one, I put it in my cart too earlier. This flavor is good, and there's also white chocolate flavor.

Izumi: Is that so! As expected from Juza-kun, you know all kinds of candies.

CHOICE 1: Won't you tell me you recommendations?


CHOICE 2: Did you buy salty candies too?


Izumi: Fufufu, somehow I became all excited. The trip, I'm looking forward to it!

Juza: Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment