Monday, February 22, 2021

SSR Omi Backstage Adaptable Estoque Translation Part 1/3

The Secret for a Perfect Food Report

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3



Characters appearing:








Studio Senior A:
Alright, shooting is over. Fushimi, can you carry the equipment here to the car?

Omi: Got it.

Studio Senior A: You're a great help, it's really nice having someone with a build like yours around.

Omi: I'm happy I can be of use. Then I'll take it.

Studio Senior B:
Oh, Fushimi, great timing. Can I ask you something?

Omi: Good work today. What is it?

Studio Senior B: I want to ask a favor.

Omi: A favor?

Studio Senior B: Truth is, a publishing company is publishing a travel magazine with a special feature about Spanishland--.

Studio Senior B: And they requested us to do the shooting for it.

Omi: Spanishland?

Studio Senior B: Yeah, it's a theme park that recreates the townscape of Spain.

Omi: Sounds nice. And, the favor is…?

Studio Senior B: Can I ask for three people from your Company to model for us? Our schedule is packed--.

Studio Senior B: And it's too complicated to start looking for models now…

Omi: Modeling… well we have enough members, I think that if I ask them someone would agree.

Studio Senior B: Great! By the way, that company asked for a person with a good build to flash out the costume, a cute-looking person, and another one for free choice.

Omi: I see, they posed quite a lot of conditions.

Studio Senior B: Right. Then how about you take the slot of the model with the good build.

Omi: …Me? But you're right, this way I can also help with the shooting, I don’t mind.

Omi: For the other two, I'll try asking around the dorm.

~~~

Omi: --so I'm looking for people who would appear in a magazine about a Spain-themed park.

Omi: Basically, each person would wear the costume prepared for him and introduce either the restaurant, the attractions, or the mascot.

Yuki: What are the costumes like?

Omi: They're bullfighter costumes.

Izumi: Eh, are you going to bull-fight?

Omi: No, it's just the costumes. But seems like there's an open area in the park with a bull.

Muku: Woah, so there's a bull…!

Tasuku: It would be dangerous if armatures try to bullfight after all.

Sakyo: Yeah. If that was the case, I wouldn’t let it pass even if it's for Fushimi's company.

Sakyo: You can take on whatever job you want, but I can't send you off with a smile if you're going to do something dangerous.

Omi: Haha, you're right.

Yuki: What's with this expression, you're like our dad.

Sakyo: Who're you calling a dad.

Izumi: So, Omi-kun would be doing the big-build slot, so now we need someone cute and someone else of our free choice right.

Kazunari: Someone cute…

Members: Stare…

Muku: Eh, M-Me!? It would be too cheeky for someone like me to do the cute one…

Muku: But, if you're fine with me I'll gladly do it…! I want to become friends with the bull!

Yuki: Yup, you're perfect for the job.

Kazunari: Do your best Mukkun~!

Omi: Thank you, Muku. Then, just another person… it's actually more difficult when they give us a free choice.

Kazunari: A matador costume has tons of sparkly ornaments, and it's super showy! How about someone who can pull off such a get up?

Sakyo: I see.

Yuki: If it's sparkly costumes we're talking about, then someone like Tasuku?

Tasuku: Me?

Yuki: You're the ex-Godza prince after all.

Tasuku: ….

Kazunari: But you're right, if it's Takusu he would look super attractive~!

Muku: I also want to see Tasuku's matador look!

Omi: If it's fine with you Tasuku-san, can I ask you to do that?

Tasuku: …sure. I don’t have any plans for that day, I'll accept.

Omi: Thank you so much.

Izumi: I'm happy we could decide!

Omi: Right, are you also free on that day Director? I would like you to come too if that's okay.

Izumi: Eh, me?

Omi: Yeah. My coworkers want to meet you. It's a good opportunity so I thought I would ask.

Izumi: I see. I don’t have any plans, I don’t mind.

Tasuku: By the way, you said earlier that each one gets to introduce the restaurant, the attractions or the mascot. How should we divide the roles?

Kazunari: Shouldn't Omimi be in charge of the restaurant?

Tasuku: Right. You said cooking, you said Fushimi.

Yuki: For the mascot introduction… no matter how you look at it, Muku should do it.

Sakyo: That's true.

Muku: S-Sure! I'll do my best!

Omi: Then Tasuku-san, can I leave the attractions introduction to you?

Tasuku: No problem.

Omi: Then we're all set. I'm leaving it to you, guys.

Kazunari: Ah~ I wanted to go to Spanishland too~! But I'll definitely buy the magazine when it's out!

Yuki: Me too. I'm curious about the costumes.

Sakyo: Go out there and do a job that won't embarrass the Company.

Omi
: Yes.

Muku: I'll do my best!

Next part >>

No comments:

Post a Comment