Sunday, June 17, 2018

SR Yuki Backstage Licky Heart Parfait Translation Part 2/2


Healed by Sweets in a Tiring Night

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing: 







Yuki: Heh, so this is the night parfait shop?

Izumi: Yup. Seems like it opened just recently, but I heard it's really popular. We're lucky that we were able to enter so fast today.

Yuki: Hmmm.

Izumi: Here, the menu.

Yuki: Thanks. …heh, they have lots of types.

Izumi: Look, it's an exclusive Valentine's Day parfait! It looks delicious…!

Yuki: You're right. Seems like there're two types of this one.

Yuki: Fruit Parfait topped with many seasonal fruits, and Sweets Parfait filled with chocolate candies.

Izumi: What to do, both look great I don't know what to choose…!

Yuki: Then, we should just buy both of them and share with each other. I'll order one of them.

Izumi: Eh, but then Yuki-kun you…

Yuki: I'm also curious about the Valentine parfait so actually it's a great help. Excuse me.

Employee: Yes. Have you decided on you order?

Yuki: The Valentine's Day parfait. Fruits and Sweets, one of each.

Employee: Very well.

Izumi: …sorry. Now it looks like I'm the one who decided everything.

Yuki:
It's fine really. I told you I'm interested in them too right.

Izumi: Thank you, Yuki-kun.

Yuki: Like I told you, stop thanking me.
~~~ 

Employee: Sorry for the wait. Two Valentine's Day exclusive parfait.

Izumi:
Woah, they look great! The topping is really refined too!

Yuki: So cute…

Izumi: Yuki-kun, you can choose first the one you want.

Yuki: Then… the fruits one.

Izumi: Got it. Then Sweets for me right!

Yuki: Well, we did decide which we're going to eat but we're going to share right?

Izumi: Yeah, if you don’t mind I really want a bite. Here, go ahead!

Yuki: Thanks. …yup, it's delicious. Here, back to you.

Izumi: Hm~! Both of the parfaits are so sweet and delicious~!

Izumi: Good thing we ordered both of them! Thank you, Yuki-kun.

Yuki: Again?

Choice 1: Yuki-kun being considerate made me happy



Choice 2: Thanks to Yuki-kun I profited



Izumi: Fufu, eating a parfait at night is really such a luxury. It's impossible to go often, but I think I'll go from time to time.

Yuki: …huh. You, aren't you getting a bit too excited?

Izumi: Eh, you think? Can it be, my voice was too loud?

Yuki: That's not it. …there's cream at the tip of your mouth.

Izumi: No way!? Where!?

Yuki: Not there. …now you went too far. …ah god, stay still for a second.

Izumi: O-Okay.

Yuki: There, I got it. Geez, an adult getting taken care of by me, what's with that.

Izumi: S-Sorry. Thank you for taking it off.

Yuki: No problem. …yup, this cream is sweet and yummy.

Izumi: !

Izumi: (Yuki-kun, he ate the…!)

Izumi: U-Um, Yuki-kun. Just now…

Yuki: …ah.

Yuki: I-It's nothing, there wasn't any deep meaning behind it! Don't go and misunderstand!

Izumi: Y-Yeah. You just found the cream tasty right.

Yuki: Hm. In the first place you…

Izumi: I-I'm sorry…

Yuki: …tonight I'll forgive you owning to this parfait, but from now on try to be more proper. Director.

<< Previous part

No comments:

Post a Comment