Friday, June 8, 2018

SSR Sakuya Backstage MANKAI Birthday Translation Part 3/3

 A Pure Date with Matching Outfits!

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:








Izumi: Where should we go to next? 

Sakuya: Hmm, let's see… ah. 

Izumi: Hm? Is something up with this sweets shop? 

Sakuya: They have a snack called crunchy ice cream, and the truth is I've been interested in it for a while now… 

Sakuya: It's an ice cream covered with crunch and croquant, seems like it's quite popular, the people never stop coming. 

Izumi: Woah, sounds so delicious! Sakuya-kun, if you don't mind want to eat it together? 

Sakuya: Yes, by all means! 

~~~ 

Sakuya: Woah, there're so many kinds of flavors for the ice cream… 

Izumi: Everything looks so good I don't know what to choose. Sakuya-kun what flavor are you going to choose? 

Sakuya: Hmm…. Strawberry flavor looks delicious too, but I'm also curious about the blood orange flavor… I'm hesitating. 

Izumi: Ah, I'm also curious about this one. Want to order both of them, and eat together? 

Sakuya: Is that alright? 

Izumi: Of course. Then let's orders! 

~~~ 

Izumi: Hm…! This ice cream, it's so delicious! Though the flavor is strong, it's nice how the sweetness isn't too rich. 

Sakuya: Yes! The crunchiness gives a nice feel, eating it is so much fun right! 

Izumi: Sakuya-kun, give me a bite from yours? 

Sakuya: Ah, right. Then let's exchange. Here you go. 

Izumi: Thank you. …yup, as I thought this one is good too! 

Sakuya: In any case, I didn't think crunchy ice cream was this delicious…! 

Izumi: Speaking of which, you did say people are always lining to buy it. Have you never eaten it until now? 

Sakuya: Um, I did think I would like to try it whenever I was visiting the clothes shop, but I never really had the chance… 

Sakuya: That's why, I'm really grateful for today! I even got a new present, I almost feel guilty. 

Izumi: You don't have to hold back! It's Sakuya-kun's birthday after all. 

Izumi: Both me and everyone from Spring Troupe, would be much happier if you got happy and showed us your smile, rather than holding back like that. 

Sakuya: I see… you're right. When we get back, I think I'll thank everyone once again! 

Sakuya: I'll tell them, thank you for today, it made me happy that you celebrated for me! 

Izumi: …listen, Sakuya-kun? 

Sakuya: Yes? 

Izumi: Just like now, you should say the things you want to do more often Sakuya-kun, and turn them into action alright? 

Sakuya: Eh… 

Izumi: It doesn't matter if it's about clothes or food. I want you to become more assertive. 

Izumi: Sakuya-kun, you tend to hold yourself back and act tolerantly way too often see. It's okay if you become a bit more selfish! 

Sakuya: Director…! Yes, thank you very much! 

Sakuya: …um, then, there's already one thing… 

Izumi: It's fine. Ask for anything. 

Sakuya: Um… for my birthday next year, would you hang out with me again like today? 

Izumi: Of course! It's a promise then. Let's spend next year together as well! 

Sakuya: Yes! Ehehe, I already can't wait for next year!

1 comment: