Friday, June 8, 2018

SSR Sakuya Backstage MANKAI Birthday Translation Part 1/3

 A Pure Date with Matching Outfits!

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:






Sakuya: I'm home!

Izumi: Welcome home! I've been waiting for you to come back!

Sakuya: Eh?

Izumi: Here, come after me.

Sakuya: U-Um, what happened suddenl… woah!?

Tsuzuru & Itaru & Citron: Congrats!

Sakuya: …eh?

Izumi: Ahaha, were you surprised?

Sakuya: Y-Yes. Um, what is the meaning of this…? What are we celebrating for…?

Masumi: Today's date.

Sakuya: …ah! I see, so today was my birthday!

Izumi: Don't tell me you forgot!?

Sakuya: Yes, completely.

Itaru: We took the chance and tried a surprise party and seems like it was just the right decision.

Sakuya:
Yes! It's the first time so many people are celebrating for me… I'm really happy!

Izumi: (It's really great that the surprise party made him happy!)

Izumi: Here. Presents from everyone!

Sakuya: Woah, so many…!

Tsuzuru: I hope you like mine… I was really wavering about what I should give you.

Itaru: Yeah, same here. You would probably be happy with whatever given to you, and even when I tried to ask indirectly I couldn't come up with anything…

Izumi: I had the same problem…

Masumi: That's why I told you it's useless even if you ask.

Citron: I chose something that would make me happy had I gotten it, and that might make Sakuya smile!

Sakuya: Guys, you really thought it over and prepared lots of things… thank you very much!

Izumi:
You're welcome. Well then, let's start the party. You're today's MVP, so eat as much as you want okay!

Sakuya: Yes!

~~~ 

Sakuya: Guys, thank you so much for today! The party was very fun!

Izumi: I too am happy that you're happy. Sakuya-kun, do you have any plans after this?

Sakuya: No, nothing in particular…?

Izumi: Then, want to go out with me for a bit? It's your birthday after all, I'll take you wherever you want.

Sakuya: Eh, is that fine?

Izumi: Of course. You're today's MVP after all Sakuya-kun!

Masumi: What the hell, that’s unfair. I'm going too.

Izumi: You can't come today. It's Sakuya-kun's birthday. I'll go with you on your birthday Masumi-kun, okay?

Masumi: Then, on my birthday it will be a date with just Director and me.

Izumi: G-Got it. If you're fine with that…

Masumi: Yup, it's a promise.

Tsuzuru: Alright alright, stop sticking to Director. We're starting with the cleaning.

Citron: Masumi is house-sitting with us!

Masumi: …that's the worst.

Sakuya: Err, maybe I should help with the cleaning too…

Itaru: Hey. You don't have to pay unnecessary attention. Director-san, can you hurry and take Sakuya?

Tsuzuru: Right. At this rate he's really going to start helping. Please leave the rest to us, and you two go hang out.

Citron: Sakuya, I hope you have lots of fun!

Izumi: Thank you, guys. Then Sakuya-kun, let's go.

Sakuya: Yes! I'll get something for all of you okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment