Sunday, June 17, 2018

SR Yuki Backstage Licky Heart Parfait Translation Part 1/2


Healed by Sweets in a Tiring Night

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing: 






Yuki: …alright, it's all done. Ten dresses are now complete.

Izumi: (Nothing less from Yuki-kun, each and every one of the dresses is perfect…!)

Theater worker A: Thank you! You've been a huge help~!

Worker in charge of costumes: Really, thank you very much! If not for you Yuki-kun, we would've never made it to the performance…!

Yuki: You don’t need to thank me. It's just that I felt sorry for the incomplete dresses and all.

Worker in charge of costumes: I've learnt so much from Yuki-kun's technique. It's very thorough, and yet so fast…!

Izumi: Fufu, I know right? Yuki-kun is our one and only costumes maker after all!

Yuki: Why are you the one being proud Director?

Yuki: Well, this much isn't a big deal, I'll help you again any time.

Theater worker A: Really? You saying that is so helpful~!

Izumi: Try not to rely too much on our boys okay? Well then, we are done with the cleaning, we should leave.

Theater worker A: Yup! Be careful on your way back! I still want to thank you, so I'll call you later!

Izumi: Okay, see you!

Izumi: Alright, time to head back. Let's go, Yuki-kun.

Yuki: Yup.

~~~ 

Izumi: Sorry for calling you out of the blue today. But you were a great help.

Yuki: It's not a big deal. If it's about costumes, anything becomes a great practice and helpful, so I'm grateful you know…

Yuki: It was fun making lots of cute girl-clothes for a change. Since our company is full with sordid men.

Izumi: Ahaha. Unlike our company, theirs has girls only right.

Yuki: Anyway, why were they so late with the making of the costumes? This much wasn't simply a scheduling miss right.

Izumi: They said there were some troubles, they had no choice but to suddenly make more costumes.

Izumi: Then, a friend who is affiliated with that company called me for help.

Yuki: Hmm I see. So that's what happened.

Izumi: So having you there as support really was a great help. Thank you, Yuki-kun.

Yuki: Sure, you're welcome.

Yuki: …but, since I've been working nonstop from morning till evening, as expected I'm tired.

Izumi: Ahaha, that's understandable. Let's eat something before we head home.

Yuki: …wait, you're not going to suggest curry right?

Izumi: Fufu, that's very appealing too, but today I’ll go with whatever you want Yuki-kun.

Izumi: What do you want to eat?

Yuki: Hmm… something sweet.

Izumi: Something sweet huh. I wonder if sweets shops are already closed at this hour…

Yuki: It doesn't really have to be a sweets only shop.

Izumi: But since we are at it a proper shop will… ah. I know, how about a night parfait?

Yuki: Night parfait?

Izumi: I saw it on a magazine the other day. I'm sure Yuki-kun would like it too.

Yuki:
Hmm… okay, I'll go with you.

Izumi: Great! I think it should be here somewhere, so let's check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment