Wednesday, February 7, 2018

R Omi Backstage Organized Flower Banquet Translation Part 1/2

A Tipsy Flower-Viewing Drink

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:







Izumi: I can't wait to have the flower viewing party with everyone! There're so many different ingredients for the onigiri, looks delicious.

Omi: Since when we all gather together, it becomes lively. Director, please pass me the ingredients from over there.

Izumi: Right. Are plums and bonito flakes okay?

Omi: Yeah, thank you. About the shape, for Misumi make the onigiri into triangles.

Izumi: Roger! Triangle triangle… there.

Omi: Haha, you sound like Misumi.

Omi: I wonder what other side dishes would be good. We have lots of big eaters after all.

Izumi: Rolled eggs are a must right. And also, desserts too?

Omi: Definitely. I want to prepare a salad too, right, I'll cut these vegetables nicely…

~~~

Sakuya: Woah, it really is a perfect weather for flower viewing! The cherry blossom is so pretty!

Izumi: Yup! And the cherry blossom isn't the only thing that's amazing.

Citron: Ooh! Flower viewing bento!? Very large!

Taichi:
It's super delicious! On top of it, the carrots are sakura flower shaped, and there're plenty of wieners!

Sakyo: Very ingenious.

Misumi: So many triangular onigiris! There're so many colors, they're pretty! Yay!

Omi: We made a lot, so eat a bunch.

Tenma: Yup, it's good. Hey, pass me that meatball.

Banri: This one? Here you go. Or so you thought… bites.

Tenma: Oi!

Omi: Haha, I said there's as much as you want right. Here, Tenma. Eat some vegetables too alright?

Azuma: Well then, since we've all warmed up, I think it's time isn't it?

Izumi: For what?

Azuma: Fufu, for adults' fun time. I prepared one with a nice smell.

Itaru: A grand bottle has appeared.

Sakyo: Sake in the afternoon huh. Well, today is a flower viewing party, I guess it's fine.

Citron: Sakyo gave permission!

Kazunari: Eeeh!? Only the adults getting to drink is unfair!

Azuma: Kazu you'll get to it once you're a bit older. Then, let's have a toast once again.

~~~

Hisoka:gulp gulp.

Itaru: Ooh, you sure can drink.

Homare: I brought some wine I kept in my room! Itaru-kun, shall we drink together?

Itaru: Rare wine, get. Thanks.

Taichi: Omi-kun, are there still wieners left!?

Kazunari: Ah, I want Omimi's special fired potatoes!

Omi: Yeah, there are more. Wait a moment, they're in this box--.

Azuma: ….

Azuma: …say. Omi, you can already drink right?

Tsumugi: Now that you mention it, out of the students, Omi-kun is the only one who can drink alcohol right.

Izumi: Omi-kun is a university student, but he's an adult.

Omi: Ah, no, I--.

Azuma: It's fine, come here.

Tsumugi: It’s a precious flower viewing sake, I'll pour some for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment