Friday, February 9, 2018

N Omi Backstage Stranger

Getting into Character: Wolf

Characters appearing:







Omi: Hmm, a sci-fi theme…

Izumi: Ah, this DVD. It's the film you're using for reference?

Omi: Yeah. For studying about the setting of the upcoming performance.

Izumi: I did hear that the Autumn Troupe members are watching the films Tsuzuru used as reference.

Omi: I'm thinking about watching it now, if you like how about you join me, Director and Hisoka-san? It looks interesting.

Izumi: Then, I think I will watch it.

Hisoka: …I might fall asleep in the middle.

Omi: Haha, I can see it happening to you Hisoka-san. Then, I'm going to make some tea first.

~~~

TV: "Because right now, this ship is our home"

Izumi: (I see… so the story is about people leaving the polluted Earth, and restarting their life on a spaceship)

TV: "It cannot be… you're telling me there is an alien, on this ship!?"

TV:" No doubt about it, it is concealing itself by taking the form of a human. It is after us…!"

Izumi: (I can't tell what's going to happen next, I'm so curious…!)

Omi: ……

Hisoka: dozes

TV: "Damn it all… who in the world is the alien – the traitor? Once I start to doubt, everyone suddenly looks suspicious"

TV: "You don't mean you're doubting me right? While we're at it, you are way more suspicious!"

Omi: …say, do you think the meals those people are eating, are good?

Izumi: Eh, their meals?

Izumi: (What kinda point of view is it?)

Omi: The capsules and the solid food they have on their plates.

Izumi: …indeed they don't look so tasty.

Omi: I think that maybe because they can't eat good food, they lose their calm and start suspecting each other.

Omi: It is inside a spaceship, so I know it can't be helped but…

Hisoka: …to think, they can't eat marshmallow either.

Izumi: Ah, Hisoka-san, you were awake.

Omi: ……

Omi: Say, Director. Tomorrow, I'm going to help in a cooking class of a university friend.

Omi: I'll make dinner tomorrow over there, so can I bring it to the dorms after?

Izumi: Of course, it's fine. What are you going to make?

Omi: That's a secret.

Hisoka: …?

~~~

Omi: Here is the dinner for today.

Omi: I got inspired by the movie I watched as preparations for the role, I tried to change the design a bit.

Juza: What is that… it's jelly-like… and capsule-like…

Sakuya: Woah, it's the first time I see something like that! Is this all food?

Omi: Yeah, it's a cooking method called molecular gastronomy. I've been interested in it for a while now, but you need special utensils for it.

Omi: When I learned I could make it at my friend's place, I tried it out. Please try it.

Muku: …!! A-Amazing! Even though it looks like a capsule it tastes like tomato!

Izumi: You're right…! This one tastes like cheese, you can't imagine the taste at all from the way they look.

Itaru: Neat, this is sci-fi indeed. They look like they can give you a buff up just by eating them.

Omi: Haha, I'm happy you’re having fun.

Omi: And, Hisoka-san, this is for you.

Hisoka: …? A white, capsule? …bites.

Hisoka: …! Marshmallow…

Omi: Yes. How was it?

Hisoka: It's strange that it's not fluffy… but, it's marshmallow… it's delicious…

Omi: Even if you end up living in a spaceship, with this you'll be fine.

Hisoka: …if the Earth is ever destroyed, and we end up escaping to space.

Hisoka: Say we must take only one thing, I would take Omi.

Izumi: No no, Omi-kun isn't a thing!

Izumi: (But saying that, living on a spaceship with Omi-kun sounds reassuring…)

No comments:

Post a Comment