Friday, March 17, 2023

SSR Sebek Broomquet Birthday Translation 1/3

Happy Birthday

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 



Diasomnia Dorm - Birthday Party Venue

Sebek: To think the day I attend the same school as Malleus-sama and take the traditional interview would come... it is truly deeply moving.

Sebek: The interview starts in 10 minutes. Is the Presenter still not here?

???: I thought I still was on the safe side...

*knock knock*

Trey: But seems I made you wait, sorry about that. Happy birthday, Sebek.

Sebek: So you're my Presenter. You may start the interview right away!

Trey: Sure, sure, go it. Then, the first question.

Trey: "If you could fly anywhere on a broom, where would you like to go?"

Trey: Seems like you don't need to take into account your magic power for that.

Sebek: ...Where I want to go, huh. That is a tough question.

Trey: I don't mind if you take your time to think about it. I bet you can't think of something instantly when asked so suddenly.

Sebek: No, it's not like I can't think of something. I just thought about how to answer in the case I already reached my goal.

Trey: You already reached the place of your goal...?

Sebek: It's exactly as I said. Long before now, I wanted to go to Sage's Island... to Night Raven College.

Sebek: Ever since Malleus-sama's enrollment was decided.

Sebek: However, back then I lacked the magic power and skill to fly to Sage's Island.

Sebek: Even if I wanted to use public transportation, in my homeland... in Brair Valley means of transportation other than using magic equal to none.

Trey: So it's even more problematic than a transit. Having no means to get to the place you want to is frustrating.

Sebek: Indeed. That is why day after day I spent thinking about the unreachable Sage's Island. 

Sebek: ...I read the book I asked my father to order for me so much that I remembered it by heart.

Sebek: Ugh, having to bow my head to that man is a blunder of a lifetime. Just because Brair Valley doesn't have internet... 

Trey: The way you put it... are you on bad terms with your dad? 

Sebek: It's not like I'm on bad terms with him. It's just that his smile is awfully irritating... no, let's stop talking about my father.

Sebek: Somewhere I want to fly, was it. Now that I enrolled into Night Raven College, my next goal is...

Sebek: No, nothing has changed from before. From now on, I would continue serving Malleus-sama as well.


Next part >>

No comments:

Post a Comment