Friday, March 17, 2023

SSR Sebek Broomquet Birthday Translation 3/3

Happy Birthday

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 



Diasomnia Dorm - Birthday Party Venue

Trey: Next question is the final one.

Trey: "Please tell us how you spend your day off" 

Sebek: I do not skip my daily training, studying and preparing for lessons. In the rest of the time I often read.

Sebek: On days there is no Equestrian Club practice, I go to check if there are new books in the school shop or in the nearby down.

Trey: Ohh, you really like books, Sebek. But all this considered... don't you feel suffocated with just training and studying?

Sebek: As the Young Lord's guard, I must always devote myself. And I do take proper breaks. Your worry is unneeded.

Trey: I'm glad to hear that. And, what exactly are you doing in those breaks? 

Sebek: When I get hungry I eat sweets. I often eat baked sweets like cookies or muffins.

Sebek: Recently in order to broaden my knowledge I sometimes eat popular candies from the school shop, but...

Trey: Looks like there's something on your mind.

Sebek: The other day, when I took a break from my studies and ate a candy, the inside of my mouth turned all blue.

Sebek: Even though it looked and tasted like a normal candy. ...I wonder if it's because I accidently chewed on it.

Trey: Ahaha, it's a penny candy that changes the color of your tongue! I sometimes ate it too when I was younger.

Sebek: I see. So it's not like there was something wrong with the way I ate it.

Sebek: I was also startled by a candy that causes physical damage.

Trey: Physical damage... I can't think of anything.

Sebek: You don't know about it, Trey-senpai? That strange candy that looks like a normal cotton candy...

Sebek: But the moment you put it in your mouth it pops all around!!

Sebek: On top of it making a jarring sound, I also felt irritation in my mouth.

Trey: Aah, if it's this one I ate it before. It's a candy inserted with carbon dioxide.

Trey: I guess it would make you startled the first time you try it. Judging by your reaction, it didn't exist in Briar Valley?

Sebek: There might have been something similar... but whenever I ate this type of penny candies, my grandfather didn't look happy.

Trey: I see. It's good that you get to try new sweets, but... don't forget to brush your teeth after meals.

Sebek: I am simply replenishing carbs after exercises or while studying. I absolutely do not enjoy eating sweets!  

Trey: Oh, is that so?

Sebek: IT IS SO!!

Sebek: However, "Don't forget to brush you teeth after meals", huh... When I talk to Trey-senapi, I recall my father whether I like it or not.

~~~

Trey: The interview is over. Then Sebek, please accept this broom.

Trey: The pale green gives a fresh and refreshing impression. It fits you well.

Sebek: The design is not bad indeed. I must fly appropriately on this broom...

Trey: If it's you Sebek, you will be just fine. Do your best like always.

Sebek: .......Right, I will be going then.

~~~

Sebek: That is right, just like Trey-senpai said, if it's me I will definitely be fine.

Sebek: Alright, here I go. Burn into your eyes this Sebek Zigvolt! 




<< Previous part

No comments:

Post a Comment