Friday, March 17, 2023

SSR Sebek Broomquet Birthday Translation 2/3

Happy Birthday

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 




Diasomnia Dorm - Birthday Party Venue

Trey: Let's move to the next question.

Trey: "Please tell me a good thing that happened because you could use magic"

Sebek: BEING ABLE TO ENTER NIGHT RAVEN COLLEGE!!!

Sebek: I can see Malleus-sama on a daily basis. There is no other possible answer!!!

Trey: Haha... Indeed, I also haven't thought even in my wildest dreams that the day I would attend the same school as that Malleus Draconia would come.

Sebek: Hmph, it's not unreasonable. After all Malleus-sama is one of the best mages in the world.

Sebek: Both you and I are underserving to be blessed with this good fortune. We should be grateful for this environment, and devote ourselves to our studies even more, and yet...

Trey: Ahh, I can tell where this is going...

Sebek: Why are there so many foolish people in this school!

Sebek: Murmuring in the middle of class, playing pranks in the classroom or hallway, late to submit homework, failing their tests...

Sebek: Bringing up all their problematic behaviors would be endless. Don't they think they should act appropriately as Malleus-sama's schoolmates?

Trey: Don't be like that. Not everyone can be hard-working like you, you know?

Sebek: Hmph, you don't have to tell me. In the first place it is useless to expect too much from humans.

Trey: Haha, I see. But if you already know that there's no need to get irritated right?

Sebek: I cannot stand the troubles those humans have caused me! 

Trey: You look so angry... Don't tell me you personally got into trouble at some point?

Sebek: At some point!? I got involved in bothersome matters more than just once or twice.

Sebek: Just the other day after school, I was studying in the library when Ace and Deuce came in...

Sebek: And started arguing about which book to borrow first for their assignments, and then about more unrelated matters.

Trey: Ah... Ace and Deuce are arguing even outside the dorm huh. I can imagine it so easily...

Sebek: You must not talk in the library. Arguing loudly is even more absurd. So I had no choice but to warn them about it...

Trey: Eh, there's still more to this story?

Sebek: What are you talking about, the main issue starts here. Because they threatened me of all people.

Trey: Those two threatened you, Sebek!!?

Sebek: ...Simply recalling it irritates me. 

Sebek: "If you want us to be quiet then help us with our homework"....To think I would give in to such words. 

Trey: So it's about how you helped them with their homework. Thank you, Sebek. You took care of my dormmates. 

Sebek: Do not "You took care of my dormmates" me! Trey-senpai, you are Heartslabyul's Vice Dorm Head right!? 

Sebek: Why do I have to take care of them. Coach them more seriously!!

Trey: I got it I got it. I would be more careful next time. 

Trey: I won't be able to bear it if it comes back to bite me like this again.


<< Previous part

Next part >>

No comments:

Post a Comment