Wednesday, January 18, 2023

SSR Silver Dorm Uniform Translation 3/3

 I Feel Anxious 

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 





 Courtyard

Silver: We arrived to the courtyard, Sebek. What should I do next? 

Sebek: Nothing special. Just train with me like we usually do.

Sebek: For now just take you stance. We're starting-- Hyaa!

Silver: !

*bang!*

Silver: You came charging to my bosom before I could even take my stance. 

Sebek: Hm, you're saying that, but I see you stopped my attack easily. 

Silver: Since I've been training to cope with surprise attacks as well.

Silver: Now it's my turn... Ha!

*bang*

Sebek: Ugh...!

Heartslabyul Student: Oh, what's going on? Is it a fight?

Savanaclaw Student: Looks interesting, let's take a closer look! 

~~~

Classroom

Classmate A: Hm? There's a crowd gathering in the courtyard. What are they all looking at... Eh, Silver!? 

Classmate: What is he doing? Let's go take a look! 

~~~

Courtyard

Silver: Your blow to my legs after repelling my baton is too slow! Do you really think you can win against me like that? 

Sebek: Ugh... it's not over yet! 

*bang!*

*klink!*

Silver: ....!

Sebek: How about that, I knocked down your baton!


 

Silver: Yeah. I could feel the weight of your attack just now, when you held the baton in both hands.

Silver: Haha...! That was amazing, Sebek.

Silver: The results of your daily training are showing.

Sebek: Obviously. I shall get so much better than you, just watch me.

Silver: Right. We must get stronger...

Silver: Let's continue! 

Classmate A: That expressionless Silver just smiled... 

Classmate B: To think he can raise his voice so passionately like that and take care of his underclassman, that's unexpected...

Classmate C: More like, I got the impression he was cold but that's not the case at all! Silver right now is...

Lilia: Kufufu, he's a passionate lad as always!

Classmates: Eh!?

Classmate A: Over there it's Vanrouge-senpai... and... M-Malleus Draconia-senapi too!!

Malleus: Oh, so today they're training here. As always Silver is making some sharp expressions when he's training.

Lilia: That just means he is taking it that seriously. Kufufu, and he's showing some nice smile.

Lilia: He must be happy about the growth of his fellow pupil as though it was his own.

Malleus: Yeah. Silver is considerate about others' happiness and sadness.

Lilia: Indeed. He's hiding passionate feelings under his pokerface.

Malleus: Rather than hiding, I think his emotions just don't show on his face...

Lilia: I wonder about that. For me his expressions are quite easy to understand.

Classmates: ......

Classmate B: In other words, Silver has emotions like normal people?

Classmate C: Seems like we had the wrong idea about him...

~~~

Silver: Huh, Huh... the sun has already set. Let's finish our training for today. 

Sebek: Huh... yeah, good idea. 

Classmate A: Hey, Silver! 

Silver: Hm? 

Classmate B: You're pretty passionate when you're training! You were cool out there. 

Classmate C: See you tomorrow! 

Silver: ...? Yeah, see you tomorrow. 

Sebek: Seems like they were watching our training. Are they your classmates?

Silver: They are, but... 

Sebek: What is it, if there is something bothering you just say it. 

Silver: They were the classmates I troubled earlier today. 

Silver: I didn't think they would call out to me. 

Sebek: I see, they were the ones you talked about. 

Sebek: Hmph! I assumed they wouldn't be able to say you were expressionless after watching you training but...

Sebek: HAHAHAHA! Judging by their reaction, my plan was a success! 

Silver: Plan? So that was the idea behind training in the courtyard. 

Sebek: What a thickheaded fellow, you realized it just now? 

Sebek: Just like today, if people who foolishly blame you appear, just show them your true self. 

Sebek: And force them to yield. So much that you steal their will to complain! 

Sebek: In the first place, you are not suited for thinking too much, if you have free time to do that you should just move your body. 

Silver: You shouldn't have put it this way, but... 

Silver: What you mean is, there is no need for me to change? 

Sebek: Hmph, I just taught you that bending yourself for those who speak nonsense is foolish.

Silver: ...I see.

Silver: You have my gratitude, Sebek. Thanks to you I feel better.

Sebek: No reason to thank me. It is all for the Young Master's sake! 

Silver: I know.

Silver: And still... thank you for today. 

<< Previous part 

No comments:

Post a Comment