Wednesday, January 18, 2023

SSR Silver Dorm Uniform Translation 2/3

 I Feel Anxious 

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 




 Diasomnia Dorm - Lounge

After School

Silver: Kalim, and also Jamil. I thank you for coming all the way here. 

Kalim: It's for helping a friend, of course we'll come! Right, Jamil.

Jamil: What do you mean "Right, Jamil", you're the one who forced me to come here.

Jamil: ...Well, whatever. So, what is the favor you want to ask from Kalim? 

Silver: There is only one favor I want to ask. Please... 

Silver: Teach me the ways of becoming more expressive. 

Jamil & Kalim: Huh? / Hm?

Jamil: Err, why asking for something like that?

Silver: The truth is...

~~~

Jamil: ...I see. Your classmates said they can't read your expressions and it makes it hard to approach you.

Jamil: Well, I really can't say your expressions are easy to understand. 

Silver: So you think so too after all. 

Silver: All this time, I was troubling everyone because of my lack of facial expressions. 

Silver; So I want to improve it somehow. Would you assist me? 

Kalim: You're a good guy Silver, I don't think you're hard to approach at all, but...

Kalim: If you say you want to fix that part about you I'll help you. 

Jamil: Good grief... Once Kalim decides something there's no stopping him. I'll tag along too, but don't expect too much.

Silver: Kalim, Jamil... Thank you.

Silver: Tell me, Kalim, how do you always show your emotions so easily?

Kalim: Eh, even if you ask me "how" I do it~

Kalim: Hmmm, showing my emotions... showing my emotions... What I always keep in mind... 

Silver: You always keep in mind...?

Kalim: I tried thinking of something, but there's nothing in particular! Ahaha! 

Jamil: You've always been like that after all...

Silver: I see. So Kalim doesn't have to think about it, his expressions just change naturally. 

Silver: It would be nice if I could reach this level, but...

Kalim: Aren't you overthinking this?

Kalim: Being happy or being sad... as long as you understand how you're feeling right now it would just come to your face.

Silver: I see... so I should focus on the "now".

Silver: Thank you for the useful advice, Kalim. I shall try it right away.

Kalim: Go for it! By the way, what are you feeling right now? 

Silver: I feel anxious about whether I can manage to change my expressions. 

Jamil: Thought so. Then, try to express it.

Kalim: Try to move your face so it says "I'm troubled~!" !

Silver: Yeah. Then, here I go.

Silver: Feeling troubled, feeling troubled...

Silver: ......

Jamil & Kalim: .....

Silver: How was that? 

Jamil & Kalim: Eh?

Jamil: Don't tell me you were making a troubled face just now? 

Kalim: I thought it didn't started yet. Ahaha, your face didn't change at all! 

Silver: I was sure I was doing it properly... it's more difficult than I thought. 

Kalim: I was sure it would go well with this method~. Jamil, do you have other ideas? 

Jamil: Let's see... how about training your facial muscles? 

Jamil: For example, trying to keep your smile on.

Silver: I see. Muscles do become weak if you don't use them.

Silver: Perhaps my facial muscles lack training so they don't move actively. 

Silver: However, just now I couldn't move those muscles to my liking either... What kind of training should I use... 

Jamil: For starters how about you just lift your cheeks with your fingers to create a smile?

Silver: I think I will be able to pull that. Alright, I'll try it out.

Silver: Lifting my cheeks with my fingers, and keeping a smile... 

Silver: .......

Silver: ....Uh!

Kalim: Eh, Silver? Your face suddenly twisted, you okay!?

Silver: My cheeks were about to become cramped...

Jamil: Since you don't usually move you facial muscles... 

Sebek: Hey, Silver. What are you making a ruckus for.

Silver: Hm? It's you, Sebek. 

Jamil: Seems like the other Diasomnia students are back... 

Jamil: We'll be in the way if we stay too long. Kalim, it's about time we return to the Dorm.

Kalim: Eh, but Silver still wasn't able to show his emotions you know? 

Silver: No, before I noticed we were doing it for longer than planned. Your help was more than enough, Kalim.

Silver: Thanks to you two I found a lead. I'll handle the rest myself. 

Kalim: I see, I'm glad I could help! Then we'll be leaving, but if you need help again just call us! 

Silver: Yeah. I'm grateful for your help.

Sebek: Why were those of Scarabia here in Diasomnia? What on Earth were you doing?

Silver: The truth is....

~~~

Sebek: Hmph, how ridiculous! There is no need to pay attention to what some humans told you. 

Silver: That won't do.

Silver: I am Malleus-sama's guardsman. The guardsman's valuation might sometimes effect the master's right? 

Sebek: Hmph, the Young Lord's mightiness would not be sullied by such a thing!

Sebek: ...However, I cannot stand the thought of the Young Lord's reputation being hurt even by a little. 

Sebek: I have no choice. This time I shall help you too. 

Silver: Really?

Sebek: I do not go back on my words. Also, you don't need to do something foolish as training your facial muscles. 

Silver: Why? I thought it was an efficient method to make myself more expressive.

Sebek: Because there is no need to it in the first place. 

Sebek: Today we shall hold our training in the courtyard. Let us head there right away. 

Silver: I don't mind but... what is this about all of a sudden? 

Silver: Earlier you said you'll give me a hand. You're saying my troubles would be solved if we do that? 

Sebek: You will understand in due time. Just say nothing more and follow me. 

Silver: Hpmh. Understood. 

<< Previous part

Next part >>

No comments:

Post a Comment