Tuesday, September 1, 2020

SSR Omi Backstage Hello Mister The Attendant Translation Part 3/3

Exploit! After-Bath Sweets

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing: 






Izumi: Hello…

Female Customer A: It's my first time in a bathhouse.

Female Customer B: Mine too! I'm looking forward to getting into a wide bath~.

Female Customer C: Woah, this jelly is so good! More than I expected!

Female Customer D: I know right? I might actually start coming here regularly!

Izumi: There're considerably more female customers than before…!

Omi: Seems like it's thanks to the sweets too.

Izumi: Yeah, we did it!

CHOICE 1: Our sweets plan is a success! 



CHOICE 2: As expected from Omi-kun's sweets!



Interviewer: Ah, excuse me! You two over there!

Izumi: Is he talking about us?

Interviewer: Hello, I'm from Veludo TV! May I ask for an interview?

Omi: That's amazing, there're even interviewers covering it.

Izumi: It's really becoming a hot topic!

Interviewer: This bathhouse is very popular recently, did you two also become a couple after meeting here?

Omi: Eh?

Izumi: A couple…!?

Bathhouse Keeper: Ohh you two! I just thought about giving you a call!

Bathhouse Keeper:
 What can I say, thanks to your idea, the number of female customers has increased.

Bathhouse Keeper: Once the place became popular with both men and women, seems like they got to see a glimpse of the natural look of each other after coming out of the bath--.

Bathhouse Keeper: And the place started to gain popularity as a place where couples are born!

Izumi: Eeeh!?

Omi: So that was the meaning of synergy…

Bathhouse Keeper: I'm so grateful. I can't thank you two enough.

Izumi: Not at all, I'm happy we could be useful.

Bathhouse Keeper: Ah, and another thing! That's a new product I'm thinking of making.

Omi: This is…

Izumi: "Success in Love", "Success in Marriage" bathhouse luck charms merchandise…

Omi: Your commercial spirit is very bold…

<< Previous part

No comments:

Post a Comment