Sunday, March 25, 2018

SSR Juza Backstage KEEP OUT Translation Part 2/3

 Species Crossing Bond

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:


Other: Kamekichi





Izumi: The flyers, it's great we finished dealing them quickly!

Juza: It's because there were many people.

Izumi: Speaking of which, I wonder if Kamekichi came back already.

Juza: …I wonder.

Izumi: As excepted I'm getting worried.

Juza: Well, eventually he'll get hungry and come back right.

Izumi: I hope it's true--.

Izumi: …hm?

Juza: What's with you, stopping suddenly--.

Izumi: Over there… look, on the garland!

Juza: Ah…?

Kamekichi:

Izumi: There! It's Kamekichi right!?

Juza: --! Kamekichi!

Kamekichi: !

Izumi: Ah! He's going to fly away!

Juza: After him!

~~~ 

Izumi: Eh, I'm pretty sure he came here…!

Juza: Over there. On top of the jungle gym.

Kamekichi: Don't get any closer!

Izumi: Kamekichi, let's go back to everyone okay?

Kamekichi: Hmph! I ain't going back!

Juza: Don't waste our time. Hurry up and come down.

Izumi: Manager, he isn't angry anymore. Rather he's more worried than anyone else.

Kamekichi: That round glasses bastard! I don't care about him!

Izumi: He's sulking…

Juza: Exactly like the Manager.

Kamekichi: Hmph!

Izumi: (If it came to this…)

Juza: Oi, what are you doing.

Izumi: I'll try to climb to the top and talk with him more closely!

Juza: Then I will--.

Izumi: It's fine! Kamekichi too, if I talk to him properly he will surely understand!

Juza: …….

Izumi: Oopsie.

Kamekichi: Oi! I told you to stay away!

Izumi: Eh, your feathers are a bit dirty. Where did you sleep yesterday?

Kamekichi: Hmph! I'm one hardboiled bird. Anywhere can be the highest-rated bed for me!

Izumi: Hardboiled… well whatever. Anyway, everyone from the dorms is worried too, so let's hurry back okay?

Kamekichi: S-Such a lie, you thought I wouldn't see through it!?

Izumi:
It's the truth! The Manager, he was so worried about you Kamekichi that he couldn’t sleep, he's dizzy from lack of sleep.

Kamekichi: F-For real...


No comments:

Post a Comment